Psychic reading YouTuber said Britney is no longer with us: she's a clone

Sakisbitch

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Sakis***** said:

She says it in the comments of the video

Ah, I see. The text underneath. I stand corrected! Anywho, IDK if you watched the video I posted about another psychic who also picked up on the same energy. 

It’s all quite interesting! IDK what to make of it personally, but we can all agree something is bad wrong and bad off. And has been for a while. 

Why you guys are acting like 1996 kids acessing internet for the very first time? People can say anything they want on internet, including lies. This Britney is dead thing is obviously a stupid conspiracy theory like "pizzagate", evil communists from Mars eating kids and "storm operation".

Stop shaming this fanbase or I will call Lou  :umwtf:

9 minutes ago, Sakis***** said:

She says it in the comments of the video

It's a shame people keep doing that. "Cloning" is complete disinfo. That was dreamed up to distract and discredit people who notice when doubles are being used. Doubles are common, used for many different reasons for politicians, celebrities and in the intelligence community and they have been in use since at least WWI. There's nothing fictive, speculative or outlandish about the fact that lookalikes are commonly used for security, to fill gaps in overly busy schedules, as a backup plan for unforeseen events, etc. They exist.

1 hour ago, Sakis***** said:

Break the ice video cloning factory

Did she write of co-write the outline for that? I'm just a little suspicious of it because it came after the record company changed her Mona Lisa lyric from "she's been gone" to "she's been cloned".

Btw @alluvion you say that fans are "fan wanking" and your open to interpretations and hate thought police. But you down vote people that disagree with the YouTube video.

Whether you like it or don't saying something as drastic as "Shes no longer with us", "Shes on the other side", "Shes cloned" etc is downright irresponsible and helps spread total false information which can be damning if it picked up traction.

We have 2 different Britney's because of life - Pre Breakdown Britney and Post Breakdown Britney had gone through totally different situations. But to say shes a totally different person "replaced with a double/cloned" is pathetic and obviously people who think she would be the same haven't had to endure lives challenges.

I stand by my original post the creator of this video is a " **** i n g Idiot "

If you want a proper discussion, bring actual hard truths and facts not some disrespectful false narrative such as the video

8 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Btw @alluvion you say that fans are "fan wanking" and your open to interpretations and hate thought police. But you down vote people that disagree with the YouTube video.

Whether you like it or don't saying something as drastic as "Shes no longer with us", "Shes on the other side", "Shes cloned" etc is downright irresponsible and helps spread total false information which can be damning if it picked up traction.

We have 2 different Britney's because of life - Pre Breakdown Britney and Post Breakdown Britney had gone through totally different situations. But to say shes a totally different person "replaced with a double/cloned" is pathetic and obviously people who think she would be the same haven't had to endure lives challenges.

I stand by my original post the creator of this video is a " **** i n g Idiot "

If you want a proper discussion, bring actual hard truths and facts not some disrespectful false narrative such as the video

I downvote opinions presented as facts. I downvote posters trying to control other people's conversations. I downvote hate speech, when I've seen it. 

There's nothing "irresponsible" about someone presenting an opinion you don't share. People are allowed to disagree with you. Your opinions are not facts.

I don't care what you think about the person who made the video. And if you don't like what other people have to say about the video, you're free to skip this thread or to ignore every single poster with whom you disagree. And maybe you should, if it's so upsetting to you to see ideas that are incongruent with your own. Because trying to silence people really isn't adding anything to the conversation nor is does it add anything positive to the community. 

Archived