Psychic reading YouTuber said Britney is no longer with us: she's a clone

Sakisbitch

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, alluvion said:

I downvote opinions presented as facts. I downvote posters trying to control other people's conversations. I downvote hate speech, when I've seen it. 

There's nothing "irresponsible" about someone presenting an opinion you don't share. People are allowed to disagree with you. Your opinions are not facts.

I don't care what you think about the person who made the video. And if you don't like what other people have to say about the video, you're free to skip this thread or to ignore every single poster with whom you disagree. And maybe you should, if it's so upsetting to you to see ideas that are incongruent with your own. Because trying to silence people really isn't adding anything to the conversation nor is does it add anything positive to the community. 

So you don't seem to understand critical thinking - are you a flat earther too!

Where did i say i was trying to "silence" people, where did i say it was "upsetting" to me. Unlike yourself i have presented actual reasons as to why i have said what i said.

It is irresponsible to say someone is dead when they clearly aren't. It is irresponsible to say someone who is such a high public figure is cloned or switched out. IF she had been switched out the C-Ship would of ended ages ago for instance - since legally they wouldn't be able to conservator-ship on someone who isn't both legally and medically Britney Spears.

Also imagine if it had taken traction and some idiots started posting about it more and it became a "viral" theory. How do you think it would benefit Britney? How would it benefit the #FreeBritney movement - it wouldn't it would negatively impact the entire situation as well as the possibility that it could have a huge negativity impact on Britney her self.

How would the person react to people thinking there dead - maybe they would think "i guess i would be better off dead"

Also we don't make topics thinking your communicating from the other-side or that your a replacement on the originally Alluvion - unless you are and thats cool but can you use your brain for a sec.

Thinking someone is dead/cloned shouldn't of been a theory for the get go. The person who did the video was an idiot -  never said you were.

Just like your able to make ramblings of replacements, death and clones. Im allowed to call a spade a spade and an idiot a idiot

40 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

So you don't seem to understand critical thinking - are you a flat earther too!

Where did i say i was trying to "silence" people, where did i say it was "upsetting" to me. Unlike yourself i have presented actual reasons as to why i have said what i said.

It is irresponsible to say someone is dead when they clearly aren't. It is irresponsible to say someone who is such a high public figure is cloned or switched out. IF she had been switched out the C-Ship would of ended ages ago for instance - since legally they wouldn't be able to conservator-ship on someone who isn't both legally and medically Britney Spears.

Also imagine if it had taken traction and some idiots started posting about it more and it became a "viral" theory. How do you think it would benefit Britney? How would it benefit the #FreeBritney movement - it wouldn't it would negatively impact the entire situation as well as the possibility that it could have a huge negativity impact on Britney her self.

How would the person react to people thinking there dead - maybe they would think "i guess i would be better off dead"

Also we don't make topics thinking your communicating from the other-side or that your a replacement on the originally Alluvion - unless you are and thats cool but can you use your brain for a sec.

Thinking someone is dead/cloned shouldn't of been a theory for the get go. The person who did the video was an idiot -  never said you were.

Just like your able to make ramblings of replacements, death and clones. Im allowed to call a spade a spade and an idiot a idiot

Reported.

To me, metaphorically we can say she is cloned since she is soooo different from the pre-breakdown britney and the britney the world got to know.But seriously, who can believe she is actually cloned? That has not ever been executed. LoL. And if she was cloned, why not to clone the best possible version of Britney, aka an 2nd primeney so they can have a better cash cow? Anyway. This is so stupid :P

8 minutes ago, Bro96 said:

To me, metaphorically we can say she is cloned since she is soooo different from the pre-breakdown britney and the britney the world got to know.But seriously, who can believe she is actually cloned? That has not ever been executed. LoL. And if she was cloned, why not to clone the best possible version of Britney, aka an 2nd primeney so they can have a better cash cow? Anyway. This is so stupid :P

There are people, more than you'd guess or hope, who actually believe pop stars are being cloned, that human cloning is a regularly occurring event, that millions of dollars are being spent to clone these people, and that somehow these clones are the exact same age as the person they're replacing. None of these people seem to understand that the word 'clone' means a genetic identical and, thus, the differences they're noticing would be non-existent. 

• Super Mods

Honestly this bullsh!t!

Usually im all for conspiracy theories but COME ON!

Do they REALLY expect us to believe she's dead and they cloned her especially with a clone who's badly dressed, awkward and doesnt even look like og britney??

Also she has kids and don't you think they would've said something about her being dead or cloned if it was true?

I like psychic readings but like I said, this is complete bullsh!t

On 8/7/2020 at 3:13 PM, alluvion said:

I downvote opinions presented as facts. I downvote posters trying to control other people's conversations. I downvote hate speech, when I've seen it. 

There's nothing "irresponsible" about someone presenting an opinion you don't share. People are allowed to disagree with you. Your opinions are not facts.

I don't care what you think about the person who made the video. And if you don't like what other people have to say about the video, you're free to skip this thread or to ignore every single poster with whom you disagree. And maybe you should, if it's so upsetting to you to see ideas that are incongruent with your own. Because trying to silence people really isn't adding anything to the conversation nor is does it add anything positive to the community. 

You literally go out of your way every day to downvote people's posts to control other people's conversations for no reason.  You just downvoted a bunch of my posts now that had nothing to do with you, just like you did with @Alestaos.  I literally replied jokingly to someone who was asking about her skincare that "She said yesterday that she wraps herself in aluminum and saran wrap" (which was written in the post description), and you downvoted it even though it wasn't to you and wasn't an opinion? 

You also posted in another thread that her team is making her look bad on insta to keep her C-Ship going, yet that's YOUR opinion which you stated as a fact, even though that's false because the courts do NOT hold Instagram reputation as a basis for a C-Ship, for the very same reason you stated that most celebs have a social media manager. It's not valid evidence, so it can't be used in court, hence why they did not proceed with her last hearing without her actually being able to speak for herself.  So you're spreading fud yourself and trying to control other people's convos.  But everyone can see your nastiness.

Get a life. 

@Jordan Miller can there be a some sort of rule here to remove such toxic behaviour? Going through someone's posts and downvoting all of them for their own pleasure?

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

You literally go out of your way every day to downvote people's posts to control other people's conversations for no reason.  You just downvoted a bunch of my posts now that had nothing to do with you, just like you did with @Alestaos.  I literally replied jokingly to someone who was asking about her skincare that "She said yesterday that she wraps herself in aluminum and saran wrap" (which was written in the post description), and you downvoted it even though it wasn't to you and wasn't an opinion? 

You also posted in another thread that her team is making her look bad on insta to keep her C-Ship going, yet that's YOUR opinion which you stated as a fact, even though that's false because the courts do NOT hold Instagram reputation as a basis for a C-Ship, for the very same reason you stated that most celebs have a social media manager. It's not valid evidence, so it can't be used in court, hence why they did not proceed with her last hearing without her actually being able to speak for herself.  So you're spreading fud yourself and trying to control other people's convos.  But everyone can see your nastiness.

Get a life. 

@Jordan Miller can there be a some sort of rule here to remove such toxic behaviour? Going through someone's posts and downvoting all of them for their own pleasure?

Project much?

Whether you like it or not, and clearly you hate it, people actually are allowed to have opinions that differ from your own and to express those opinions without being deserving of silencing campaigns and bullying.

Also, continuing to lob unfounded, unhinged, vituperative personal attacks against me, in violation of the site rules (and common decency), does not actually contribute anything positive to this community and, in effect, ruins the OP's thread. 

Good job!

@Jordan Miller

11 hours ago, alluvion said:

Project much?

Whether you like it or not, and clearly you hate it, people actually are allowed to have opinions that differ from your own and to express those opinions without being deserving of silencing campaigns and bullying.

Also, continuing to lob unfounded, unhinged, vituperative personal attacks against me, in violation of the site rules (and common decency), does not actually contribute anything positive to this community and, in effect, ruins the OP's thread. 

Good job!

@Jordan Miller

You seem to play the victim alot, and its quiet telling of your own state of mind tbh

Whether you like it or not you did go on a down-vote spree on my comments from topics you weren't active in - i received all the notifications of when you down-voted me.

Did it bother me? Nope, that's your prerogative but to then lie and say its unfounded against you is incorrect, you did the actions we get notifications so we know who did what. So the only person that seems unhinged here is you!

There has been no "silencing" campaigns or bullying of others with differing opinions, you yourself have disagreed with opinions on this site and defended yours so in that sense aren't you bullying others and silencing others - based on your own criteria for what is meant by that?

Get Some Help GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Also if you want to report me again for having a differing opinion then do it, really doesn't bother me and since your throwing words around about others such as unhinged etc you should not look like your unhinged yourself! #MakeItMakeSense

Archived