A MASSIVE explosion takes place in Lebanon

• Content Curators
5 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

there must be something else to cause a huge explosion like this one but if that's the reason (or if it's also a factor), it'll trigger me so much.the same thing happened here in turkey a while ago (I mean, it wasn't as big but people died and it caused damage).fireworks are unnecessary and hurt animals (give birds heart attacks and kill them, scares other animals etc), it's bad for nature/environment and they also can kill people apparently.

back to the topic, whatever the reason is, if it happened due to neglect...I don't even know how to explain myself.I am so upset.death is always saddening but when I see lots of people of different ages dying or getting severely injured in accidents or something, it hits differently.and the people who survived it are going to keep on suffering because of the after-effects.let alone living it yourself, thinking about it is depressing.

fireworks are literally so dumb and such a waste

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

People are always talking about how much harm fireworks do to the enviorment, but us Indians never fail to burst them for celebrations such as Diwali. Tch, atleast use the enviorment-friendly ones!

Good thing my state in the us banned them 

we just do sparklers and one or two of those ones that shoot sparks 

• Love 1

A 'small' update on the situation: 300,000 are declared homeless (Beirut counts 360,000 inhabitants without its suburbs).

Once again disappointed by Shakira who didn't use properly her platform for Lebanon, despite being half Lebanese & using its culture massively throughout her career. Sad. Just a poor little RT, she should take several notes from Dua Lipa who explained the situation & promoted many ways of helping in Twitter and Instagram (c'mon Shakira, u have so much more followers on insta :gagasmile::clownery:

Low-key disappointed by some celebs also, esp. the ones who twitted for Notre-Dame & shared donations websites :hideous:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
50 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

A 'small' update on the situation: 300,000 are declared homeless (Beirut counts 360,000 inhabitants without its suburbs).

Once again disappointed by Shakira who didn't use properly her platform for Lebanon, despite being half Lebanese & using its culture massively throughout her career. Sad. Just a poor little RT, she should take several notes from Dua Lipa who explained the situation & promoted many ways of helping in Twitter and Instagram (c'mon Shakira, u have so much more followers on insta :gagasmile::clownery:

Low-key disappointed by some celebs also, esp. the ones who twitted for Notre-Dame & shared donations websites :hideous:

I am angry as well 

she doesn’t control her media tho but that’s no excuse 

this guy named xavi does 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block