Missed opportunities in Britney's career?

18 hours ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Missed opportunities imo:

What U See (Is What U Get) should have been a single

JT collab

Christina collab

Janet should have been on Me Against the Music and they should have performed it at the 2004 Superbowl

(I Got That) Boom Boom should have been a single

I wish she performed a medley for her video vanguard award

I Agree With Most Of These. 
But.... Maybe This Is The Fact I’m A HUGE Madonna Stan.  No One Should Have Replaced Her On MATM.  It’s Iconic Because It’s The Queen And Princess Of Pop Slaying.  Janet Wouldn’t Have Done It Justice. 

• Like 1
Just now, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I Agree With Most Of These. 
But.... Maybe This Is The Fact I’m A HUGE Madonna Stan.  No One Should Have Replaced Her On MATM.  It’s Iconic Because It’s The Queen And Princess Of Pop Slaying.  Janet Wouldn’t Have Done It Justice. 

But we could have gotten a Britney-Janet dance-off :yesplease:

• Love 7

I wish she could have had a huge family like she always wanted.  

I always thought it would be cool too if she would record covers occasionally and release them with the profits going to charity. Idk why but it always seemed cool to me that an artist of her size could have fun sharing songs they love and use their fame for good causes at the same time.

• Love 3

Going to get hated on soooo much however as Much as I love blackout it didn’t leave her room to grow as an artist. Biggest loss was UMBRELLA... PERIOD! 
britney could have transcended into a different category with that song which she could have continued through the last decade to now. 
IF this would have happened I honestly believe that most songs given to Selena and Ariana at their height (my everything and revival) would have been given to Britney first ... meaning today would be very different music landscape wise. 

• Love 2

Taking breaks (mostly during circus. I wonder how things would be now if she did).

Also more freedom, more opportunity to experiment, sing in her real register, take music lesson, sing some song live that compliment her deep voice.. and a better management who would go with her choices, even tho it's may have been risky for them money wise.

Basically anything that would bring her confidence and trust in her artistry, and peace in her personal life.

• Love 6
  • Super Mods
29 minutes ago, Pissonme said:

Taking breaks (mostly during circus. I wonder how things would be now if she did).

Also more freedom, more opportunity to experiment, sing in her real register, take music lesson, sing some song live that compliment her deep voice.. and a better management who would go with her choices, even tho it's may have been risky for them money wise.

Basically anything that would bring her confidence and trust in her artistry, and peace in her personal life.

I don’t think people give her enough credit for being a very sensible person. She knows it’s a business that needs to make money just like when Jive tried to make her a power ranger and she said “sure if you want me singing to 5 year olds but not for teens that’s too corny” I know she compromises at times because she knows it’s best for the end product and that’s what I always admired about her, she doesn’t care about herself but how the end result will be and she’s willing to sacrifice herself for it hence why she allows herself to be modified in studio. She thinks like a real businesswoman and honestly she’s done a real good job giving the public what they want yet they think she can’t make logical business decisions without them. 

they want to believe she’s dumb so it strokes their ego and make them feel better when they help because “she needs me, I’m too important” 

• Love 3

There's no reason why any Britney album should have less than 4 music videos, so i wouldve made them for: Freakshow, Ooh Ooh Baby, Unusual You, Phonography, Inside out, Passenger, Hold On Tight, Till its Gone, Love Me Down, Change Your Mind, and Man on the Moon.

Perhaps the biggest missed op was not doing a mv for Tom's Diner. Id like to see more collaborations too

• Love 3

A collab with JT/Janet during the Britney/ITZ era

The OG music videos for Perfume and Make Me...

Releasing Telephone, Graffiti My Soul and Whiplash

Recording Umbrella and Get Outta My Way

Releasing Kill the Lights or Shattered Glass as the fourth single of Circus (instead of Radar), MV included

Releasing Breathe On Me and Touch of My Hand as the fourth and fifth single of ITZ, with ****** videos that caused controversy. Then releasing Original Doll with a more personal and stripped down sound and image (kinda like Madonna did with Erotica and Bedtime Stories/Something to Remember).

• Love 4
1 hour ago, JSDSandiego said:

There's no reason why any Britney album should have less than 4 music videos, so i wouldve made them for: Freakshow, Ooh Ooh Baby, Unusual You, Phonography, Inside out, Passenger, Hold On Tight, Till its Gone, Love Me Down, Change Your Mind, and Man on the Moon.

Perhaps the biggest missed op was not doing a mv for Tom's Diner. Id like to see more collaborations too

totally agree, I think Tom's Diner definitely had a visual concept there for a MV and would have been so nice to see it. STRONG agree with Man on the Moon because it is sooo underrated imo. 

• Love 4

I will be so forever Bitter that she wasn’t able to perform at the 2004 VMAs. I obviously know she injured herself badly but it would have totally and completely slayed. I heard she was supposed to perform boom boom with the Ying Yang twins, but she coulda done a medley. And Toxic at the VMAs would have been LeGeNdArY. I am forever pressed.   :crying1:   :blast:   :crying3:

• Love 3