Missed opportunities in Britney's career?

3 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

i imagined the video to be like Femme fatale album shoot, super dramatic and beautiful :sobbing:

but we had to watch Criminal with Jason in it :selenerz: like what she should have done it without him 

Yess, but in 2011 i loved the video with jason. OTP :clownery:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

Circus Tour DVD and also milking the **** out of OIDIA and Britney's non singles. I mean these two albums could've had multiple songs charting at least in Europe

circus tour is my fav tour<333 and luckily i got a fanmade DVD but absolutely agree! and yesss can you only imagine the Britney non singles on the charts Lonely, WILTBM, Cinderella, missed opportunity right there

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Sabi actually wanted it to be a single and she was lowkey planning an Egyptian theme music video based on the femme fatale tour :orangu: Cleopatraney Spears

DDB is in my top 3 of the FF album, ive loved it from the start. (besides sabis verse ofc) but the MV could have actually been so well done if it was based off of the Egyptian theme like the tour wow. something about the instrumental of the song is what gets me lol i love it, periodt. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, KaylynShea said:

DDB is in my top 3 of the FF album, ive loved it from the start. (besides sabis verse ofc) but the MV could have actually been so well done if it was based off of the Egyptian theme like the tour wow. something about the instrumental of the song is what gets me lol i love it, periodt. 

yess the beats drop hard in DDB, i remembered loving it so much when FF was released :bparty:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I think she was so cute in Crossroads but those razie noms were ruthless :orangu:

She wasn’t so bad. I remember hearing all those bad reviews and then watching the movie and I thought it was decent. Even my mother said: “ It wasn’t the worse, it’s a cute movie”.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Gardenia said:

Not making another movie at her peak was a lost opportunity. The camera loves her and she has a talent for comedy, she just needed some work.

imagine if she were Ali :shameless:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFhJwZ08pAvzrbSZ5NF2t

lol. I love Rachel McAdams though. if it was Britney, she would have been heavily criticized again because critics hated Primeney :rihit:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Itachi said:

imagine if she were Ali :shameless:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFhJwZ08pAvzrbSZ5NF2t

lol. I love Rachel McAdams though. if it was Britney, she would have been heavily criticized again because critics hated Primeney :rihit:

Being a Britney fan means ignoring every critic on the planet. I wouldn’t mind the bad reviews to be honest, I just want more Britney movies. 

I guess I’m being a little selfish. :gagacrash:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Not releasing a video for My Only Wish (This Year) :fakecry: 
Lonely, What It’s Like To Be Me and I Got That Boom Boom not being singles aka the hits that got away :fakecry: 

Am I A Sinner and She’ll Never Be Me not making the final cut for Britney (2001) :fakecry: 

Releasing a collaboration album with The Neptunes in 2002 :fakecry: 

Co-starring as a cameo in the Scary Movie series as Carmen Electra’s character instead :fakecry:  

Not releasing Right Now (Taste the Victory) as the official FIFA 2002 World Cup anthem :fakecry: 

2004 VMA Outrageous/Toxic/Boom Boom medley performance:fakecry: 

Sippin’ On being released as a single in 2005 (ft. Jadakiss) :fakecry: 

911, All That She Wants, Dramatic, Kiss You All Over, Let Go, Little Me, Sugarfall and Untitled Lullaby not making the final cut for Blackout:fakecry: 

An acoustic/MTV unplugged performance of BOMT, Oops, Lucky and Toxic :fakecry: 

Turning down Naughty Boy’s La La La in 2013 :fakecry: 

Slumber Party ft. Rihanna instead of Tinashe :fakecry: 

• Love 3