Will Chromatica age badly?

9 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I mean the era barely started so I have to wait and see how it plays out. The album sounds better and flows well as a cohort so it is hard to choose songs that stand out from the rest besides chosen singles. I am excited for what to come tho. I need another single/music video and a digital performance soon :jj:

I hope the next single is either Alice or Sour Candy :duadance:

• Love 3
1 minute ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

It’s Not Gonna Age Well, Besides The Singles, The Rest Of The Album Sounds Dated.  It’s Also Really Poorly Produced.  

I thought the production was really well done considering Gaga tested a lot of different sounds before her and bloodpop actually produced the songs and the album was finished in the studio during the pandemic as well. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I mean the era barely started so I have to wait and see how it plays out. The album sounds better and flows well as a cohort so it is hard to choose songs that stand out from the rest besides chosen singles. I am excited for what to come tho. I need another single/music video and a digital performance soon :jj:

barely started? didn't it come out like centuries ago? :gloria:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators

I was listening to it earlier again. It's not that great of an album I skip most of it. I only like Alice, Babylon, and Rain on me the rest is kinda repetitive and uninspired.

Will this album age badly ? yes

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Super Mods

I really like Chromatica, I think it's a nice cohesive album and very personal in terms of lyrics. It's hard to say because isn't that the theme of the album? that house retro vibe? I still enjoy the album and still thinks it's one of her best.

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block