Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande's surprise performance cancelled

The Chromatica era feels dead. I thought this album was special to her? It was a huge success on the charts and amongst fans and critics as well as Rain on Me, why isn't she capitalizing on it with more singles, more music/ lyric videos and some actual virtual performances? Obviously Gaga might be going through something but it doesn't seem like she is... KEEP CHROMATICA ALIVE!!! :zoomzoom:

For everyone asking why Gaga isn’t doing anything for Chromatica anymore, maybe she just doesn’t feel it’s appropriate to be promoting things with everything going on. I mean, her attempts to promote during the BLM protests didn’t exactly go well iirc :jl: 

Also, it must feel pretty crappy to have all your plans for your “pop comeback” that you had been working on for months/years become impossible to do.

It’s disappointing, but I don’t blame her if she just feels like letting the era go. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block