What's your favorite food ?

Let's have a food thread 

personally i love french louisiana/creole southern food it's so goooooooooooooooood 

i love gumbo, jambalaya, louisiana food is the best , i love how rich it is and there's so much chicken and i love chicken, a lot of cajun seasoning too.

It's definitely not healthy tho hehe, but dayuuuuum, THAT'S WHAT I CALL FOOD!!!

I really like congolese food too, like Riz Pondu.  

i love kebab too.

giphy.gif

images - 2020-07-30T020109.932.jpeg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
  • Love 5
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Cold beetroot soup:

It's a summer soup that's commonly eaten in Eastern Europe, but I can't eat it because I'm allergic to milk protein, and the base of this soup is a fermented milk product called kefir. There isn't really any way one can make it vegan / dairy free, which is a shame. :kidcries:

Looks really tempting, yummy, i need to try that !!!!! + it's pink so that's even better :makeitrain:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators

I love Mexican food, here in Texas it's very popular and literally everywhere.

I went vegetarian two years ago so I haven't had this since then or probably longer but I LOVE these

they are called Salsa sandwiches (no beer or dairy for me though ) they are the most delicious thing I've ever had.

nkz3d0mlpwu21.jpg

I also love hominy soup the green version made with tomatillos, jalapenos and cilantro

the best soup ever.

Pozole-Verde-1.jpg

Spoiler

I gave up on being a vegetarian last week I was craving fried chicken so bad :makeitrain:

• Love 8

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
5 hours ago, NotLouTaylor said:

personally i love french louisiana/creole food it's so goooooooooooooooood 

i love gumbo, jambalaya, louisiana food is the best , i love how rich it is and there's so much chicken and i love chicken

Knee is this ur secret account shocked gif laughing GIF

• Haha 5
  • Content Curators

I really really love Mexican and Indian food 

Top tier cuisines for me, I love tacos, enchiladas, dishes that I really can’t even spell the name For, for Indian food my fav is my moms chicken curry 

my go to fast food meal is chipotle (yes I know it’s not authentic Mexican but I feel better eating it then let’s say a burger and fries :lollipop:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Cold beetroot soup:

It's a summer soup that's commonly eaten in Eastern Europe, but I can't eat it because I'm allergic to milk protein, and the base of this soup is a fermented milk product called kefir. There isn't really any way one can make it vegan / dairy free, which is a shame. :kidcries:

Is that borscht? :shameless:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Midnight said:

I love Mexican food, here in Texas it's very popular and literally everywhere.

I went vegetarian two years ago so I haven't had this since then or probably longer but I LOVE these

they are called Salsa sandwiches (no beer or dairy for me though ) they are the most delicious thing I've ever had.

nkz3d0mlpwu21.jpg

I also love hominy soup the green version made with tomatillos, jalapenos and cilantro

the best soup ever.

Pozole-Verde-1.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

I gave up on being a vegetarian last week I was craving fried chicken so bad :makeitrain:

Hominy soup :queenie: so cute it has a name in English. It’s pozole for us :haha:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block