What are your favorite Britney Spears' perfumes?

PablitoXS

What's you favorite Britney Spears' perfume?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, sanpedro said:

My Prerogative since its her only unisex perfume:gagasmile:

Funny enough I bought it this week for the first time. First Britney perfume I ever bought.

Can anyone advise me on a Britney perfume suggestion for men? I don’t want to be walking around smelling like a girl:gagasmile:

Thank you, love you:gagasmile:

What does My Prerogative smell like? 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Isla said:

I voted for Curious, Fantasy, Circus Fantasy, Island Fantasy and Believe.

Is Curious Heart the same as Curious? I always thought it was meant to smell different. 

Curious Heart is the same fragrance of Curious, it's just a limited edition, I guess. Circus Fantasy was my first. As my father is a perfume seller it was very quick to have all the others.

5 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Maybe hold off on buying her perfumes (unless you’re getting them from mercari or something,) because that’s what gives her handlers the most money. 

There’s a new one coming out in August too. :tiffeyeroll:

I'm not going to buy them right now, because I still have at least more 4 fragrances to use, I have Beyoncé's NYC Pulse and Wild Orchid Heat, and I'm not even at the half of my Hidden Fantasy right now. I love the idea of boycotting her, but the streamings, royalties and the perfumes are things that will keep making her handlers profit over her, unfortunately. I guess she is boycottin herself not making anything work related, she doesn't sing anymore in her videos. I think if she acomplished to release a new album finishing her obligations with RCA, nothing would stop her dad to sign other contract and keep on draining her. I really don't know what to think, this make me really upset.

21 minutes ago, Towelney said:

What does My Prerogative smell like? 

I don’t know how to describe perfumes:yasqueen:

But it’s really good and I’ve been wearing it every day, even when I’m not leaving the house. Any thing Britney gives me good vibes. But really it smells so good and my cousin liked it too. Definitely suggest:sendinglove:

Just put it on again for you:gagasmile:

31 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Maybe hold off on buying her perfumes (unless you’re getting them from mercari or something,) because that’s what gives her handlers the most money. 

There’s a new one coming out in August too. :tiffeyeroll:

Looks like the My Prerogative Rave?

2 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

Oh yeah I think it’s a very light silver. I wished we got a men only perfume. She gave the ladies like 50 perfumes since 2004:howdareyou:

It’s her dumb team of boomers fault. They don’t know how to give the gays what they need :howdareyou:

Though I did read that Believe was repackaged as “unisex”. 

People say that the My Prerogative Perfume smells more feminine, but truely I don't think the fragrances should've been marked as for men/for women/unisex, this has nothing to do with personal taste or ****** orientation, as my father is a perfume seller, he uses to tell me that he sells a lot of men fragrances for women and vice versa. It's up to you to decide what you're going to wear, the flowers have both sexes in it, do you remember? That sounds too much like "boys wear blue and the girls wear pink". We have to stop labeling the fragrances by genre.

50 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

Curious Heart is the same fragrance of Curious, it's just a limited edition, I guess. Circus Fantasy was my first. As my father is a perfume seller it was very quick to have all the others.

Thanks! For some reason I thought Curious Heart had a different scent. I’ve never seen it in any perfume store so I guess it really was limited edition. 
Circus Fantasy was also my first :) 

1 minute ago, PablitoXS said:

People say that the My Prerogative Perfume smells more feminine, but truely I don't think the fragrances should've been marked as for men/for women/unisex, this has nothing to do with personal taste or ****** orientation, as my father is a perfume seller, he uses to tell me that he sells a lot of men fragrances for women and vice versa. It's up to you to decide what you're going to wear, the flowers have both sexes in it, do you remember? That sounds too much like "boys wear blue and the girls wear pink". We have to stop labeling the fragrances by genre.

I agree so much!! It’s sad that society picks who can wear what and you’re toooo weird if you dare to go against it. It should be fine for anyone to wear anything and style themselves however the **** they want. I would like to try all of Britney’s perfumes, but I’m sure someone would tell me I smell like a girl :(

8 minutes ago, John0164 said:

Prerogative, rocker femme, OG fantasy, midnight fantasy... those are my absolute favorites 

circus, sunset, believe, intimate, Hidden all tier two in my opinion.. still good 

Maui, fantasy naughty remix, not my faves 

I totally forgot the smell of Rocker Femme, butI remember that I liked it. Midnight Fantasy is good, but it lingers too much. I wore it in one day and in the day after I still could feel its smell.

Just now, diegofs said:

Any opinion on Prerogative Rave? I can't find many reviews 

I bought it recently but still waiting for delivery

I wear Believe and the original Prerogative 

I was gonna get it but just gonna pass and get the Ego one coming next month. I literally just found out about Rave 30 minutes ago on this very thread lol

Archived