What are your favorite Britney Spears' perfumes?

PablitoXS

What's you favorite Britney Spears' perfume?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, diegofs said:

Any opinion on Prerogative Rave? I can't find many reviews 

I bought it recently but still waiting for delivery

I wear Believe and the original Prerogative 

When you receive it, come back here to tell us if it's good, please.:sendinglove:

1 minute ago, sanpedro said:

I was gonna get it but just gonna pass and get the Ego one coming next month. I literally just found out about Rave 30 minutes ago on this very thread lol

I thought Ego was fake?

I found a really good deal for Prerogative deal, usually the 100ml bottle is 70usd and I found for 25usd, so even if I don't like it will be nice to have it 

I bought Prerogative and Believe together in the past summer

Back then I didn't like Prerogative that much, but I think it was because of the weather and now it's my favorite 

And right now it's winter here and I can't stand Believe, this perfume is totally made for summer and sunny days 

1 minute ago, PablitoXS said:

See this review:

I think I will buy the My Prerogative and the Private Show in my next purchase. I don't like coffee, but love vanilla and if it isn't that good I will give it to my mother because she loves coffee more than anyone.

I would say prerogative smells like a **** coffee shop lol but more like chocolate capuccino and not coffee 

3 minutes ago, diegofs said:

I thought Ego was fake?

I found a really good deal for Prerogative deal, usually the 100ml bottle is 70usd and I found for 25usd, so even if I don't like it will be nice to have it 

Oh I thought it was real, I guess we’ll find out next month!

And nice, Britney’s perfumes are really cheap here in the UK, I paid like £15 which is like 20usd for the original My Prerogative!

3 minutes ago, diegofs said:

I would say prerogative smells like a **** coffee shop lol but more like chocolate capuccino and not coffee 

Both of them smells like coffee? So I'll wait for your opinion on Rave and later for Ego. Coffee makes me have a headache sometimes.

• Super Mods
17 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

I was gonna get it but just gonna pass and get the Ego one coming next month. I literally just found out about Rave 30 minutes ago on this very thread lol

It smells like raspberry sour candy and the bottle feels like plastic. I like the bottle but it feels cheap compared to the black one where it feels like it’s actually painted on.

6 minutes ago, Puppy said:

It smells like raspberry sour candy

Really? Well turns out I might just buy it! I love that kinda smell!:gagasmile:

And I LOVE the original My Prerogative bottle, like you said the quality seems really good! Not sure about the Rave plastic bottle tho:ehum:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, sanpedro said:

And I LOVE the original My Prerogative bottle, like you said the quality seems really good! Not sure about the Rave plastic bottle tho:ehum:

Yeah it’s just not for me, I tend to not like sweet smells. The rave bottle looks nice but I kept it in the box as I was afraid it might get scratched and scuffed up from regular use. Maybe the original prerogative is plastic as well but the rave just feels cheap holding it but I do like that rave is colored in silver.

3 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

Prerogative bottle sucks

You can see many photos on the internet of the pink painted on falling apart, including my bottle 

Just now, Puppy said:

Yeah it’s just not for me, I tend to not like sweet smells. The rave bottle looks nice but I kept it in the box as I was afraid it might get scratched and scuffed up from regular use. Maybe the original prerogative is plastic as well but the rave just feels cheap holding it but I do like that rave is colored in silver.

How's the smell?

Archived