What are your favorite Britney Spears' perfumes?

PablitoXS

What's you favorite Britney Spears' perfume?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi, everyone. I need an opinion, lots of opinions tbh, so you can choose more than one option, ok? I had at least almost all Britney's fragrances released until 2016, I guess the last one I've bought was Island Fantasy. After that, I stopped buying her perfumes, I'm thinking about to try the ones I haven't bought yet, so... What are the good ones between this following list:

Private Show,

Vip Private Show,

Fantasy in Bloom,

Glitter Fantasy (I'm not sure if it's the same as Fantasy),

My Prerogative,

My Prerogative Rave,

Sunset Fantasy.

I really love almost all of her perfumes. I use to say there's a b *tch living inside my nose! lol. I really like Believe, Cosmic Radiance, Radiance, Fantasy The Nice and The Naughty Remixes. The ones that I dislike are Fantasy, Curious and Island Fantasy. The others are just good, in my opinion. Which are the ones you recommend?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

It has to be Fantasy for me because it is iconic and it smells so pretty

i have always wanted to try Radiance but i have never come across a sample or something 

Fantasy is too sweet and it reminds me watermelon. It's funny in my nose, I wish I liked it more. Radiance is great, it has the same smell of a flower called Bulgarí in my country (I don't know how they call it there). But its really good, the Cosmic Radiance is even better. Try it,  you won't regret.

My Prerogative since its her only unisex perfume:gagasmile:

Funny enough I bought it this week for the first time. First Britney perfume I ever bought.

Can anyone advise me on a Britney perfume suggestion for men? I don’t want to be walking around smelling like a girl:gagasmile:

Thank you, love you:gagasmile:

4 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

My Prerogative since its her only unisex perfume:gagasmile:

Funny enough I bought it this week for the first time. First Britney perfume I ever bought.

Can anyone advise me on a Britney perfume suggestion for men? I don’t want to be walking around smelling like a girl:gagasmile:

Thank you, love you:gagasmile:

Believe would be the perfect choice, it's wooden and refreshing. Really good one.

2 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

I Like Believe. It Smells Really Nice, Very Pine and woodland. It made sence That it was Released in September

I think its the best too, Fantasy is good, but I think is overrated and Believe is underrated, she never released rebottles or added other products in this line. She could definitely release a Believe in Fantasy By Demand Edition, I would restart buying the fragrances asap, if she did that.

Archived