Shadow Is Underrated

Towelney

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive said this for years and ill stand by it til the day i die. Shadow shouldve been single instead of everytime and breathe on me shouldve been single instead of toxic. And i wouldve gone with boom boom as lead single instead of that madonna feat mess. And wouldve closed out the era with touch of my hand. 3 of videos wouldnt have required dancing because obvi, so no knee injury if that wasnt just some fake accident to get out of the 2nd leg of the tour, which is what i suspect since the artists get to keep the money if tours get cancelled because of medical reasons. She knew that was her only out so that she could get to enjoying private life with kevin. But what do i know, i also think her dad rapes her so

10 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Ive said this for years and ill stand by it til the day i die. Shadow shouldve been single instead of everytime and breathe on me shouldve been single instead of toxic. And i wouldve gone with boom boom as lead single instead of that madonna feat mess. And wouldve closed out the era with touch of my hand. 3 of videos wouldnt have required dancing because obvi, so no knee injury if that wasnt just some fake accident to get out of the 2nd leg of the tour, which is what i suspect since the artists get to keep the money if tours get cancelled because of medical reasons. She knew that was her only out so that she could get to enjoying private life with kevin. But what do i know, i also think her dad rapes her so

Shadow would have been a flop. It doesn't have that vulnerability Everytime has, it's not as unique and genuine. It sounds like a random ballad.

Archived