Shadow Is Underrated

Towelney

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Towelney said:

You saw Primeney? :gaspney: #Blessed

I did, and to say it was breathtaking is doing it an injustice. She never stopped moving across the stage, she was engaged with her fans. She spoke to the fans twice, once in Everytime (which ended in the entire stadium chanting her name) in which she laughed and cried. And just before the encore as well she said "I love you guys, thanks for such a great night manachester (UK). It was a fantastic night and i was #blessed to be apart of it, the stadium came alive with her!

2 hours ago, Alestaos said:

I did, and to say it was breathtaking is doing it an injustice. She never stopped moving across the stage, she was engaged with her fans. She spoke to the fans twice, once in Everytime (which ended in the entire stadium chanting her name) in which she laughed and cried. And just before the encore as well she said "I love you guys, thanks for such a great night manachester (UK). It was a fantastic night and i was #blessed to be apart of it, the stadium came alive with her!

May I ask, how were her vocals that night during Everytime and Shadow? If you remember. I've heard she had a lot of nights where she wasn't great vocally but that her dance was on-point

I actually don’t really like it anymore. *hides*

I kinda grew tired of it. I’m not a huge fan of the melody anymore. It’s also quite cheesy compared to the rest of ITZ. And sadly not the good kind of cheesy. 
I did enjoy the onyx performance back in 2004! it looked beautiful! 

Archived