What are those lyrics that make you feel things?

• Super Mods

For me I would say the chorus of Lose You To Love Me by Selena Gomez and Everytime by Britney

touch me cause I can relate to them

The lyrics that stand out are:

"I needed to lose you to love me"

"everytime I try to fly, I fall without my wings, I feel so low, I guess I need you baby"

• Love 3

”I lost my faith in love. Tonight I believe again. My heart was a broken place, but now I feel whole again” (Believe Again - Delta Goodrem)

“Without losing a piece of me, how do I get to heaven? Without changing a part of me, how do I get to heaven? All my time is wasted feeling like my hearts mistaken. So if I’m losing a piece of me, maybe I don’t want heaven” (Heaven - Troye Sivan)  :crying3:

“Ever since you’ve been gone the lights go out the same. The only difference is you call another name to your lover after me” (Lover After Me - Savage Garden)

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Trentals said:

”I lost my faith in love. Tonight I believe again. My heart was a broken place, but now I feel whole again” (Believe Again - Delta Goodrem)

“Without losing a piece of me, how do I get to heaven? Without changing a part of me, how do I get to heaven? All my time is wasted feeling like my hearts mistaken. So if I’m losing a piece of me, maybe I don’t want heaven” (Heaven - Troye Sivan)  :crying3:

“Ever since you’ve been gone the lights go out the same. The only difference is you call another name to your lover after me” (Lover After Me - Savage Garden)

Troye has many good ones! 

3 minutes ago, Vulpix91 said:

"Excuse me for feeling" (Paris Hilton, Stars Are Blind:barbie:

On a more serious note: "Your body gives but then pulls back / The sun is bright, the sky is black / Could only be another sign / I cannot keep what isn't mine. / Your love still lingers on / But you, you are almost gone." (Britney, Shadow:crying1:

Shadow is beautiful :otears:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block