What are those lyrics that make you feel things?

What’s up, Exhalers! 

I was trying to compile lyric lines that truly touch me and make something creative to hang in my bedroom wall. Then I thought it’d be nice if we shared those lines that make us feel things, be it deep, funny, ironic... you name it :jj:

Here are some I love: 

“But we’re the greatest, they’ll hang us in the Louvre, down the back, but who cares, still the Louvre” (Lorde, The Louvre)

”Love is a ruthless game, unless you play it good and right” (Taylor Swift, State of Grace)

”Maybe you’re not even human, ‘cause only an angel could be so unusual” (The Legendary Ms. Britney Spears, Unusual You)

”And when the hardest part is over, we’ll be here, and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears” (Brandon Flowers, Crossfire)

”Let’s go see The Killers and make out in the bleachers” (Lady Gaga, Boys Boys Boys) 

I have so many more. Which are yours? :bparty: 1193208859_images-2020-07-28T005155_254.jpeg.1b7023e6bb666c022c439b2faa615b74.jpeg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
  • Love 3

I was literally thinking about this earlier!!

I think this lyric is such a brilliant opener:

"Look in the mirror, who do I see? Who do I wanna be today?" - Mood Ring, Britney Spears

But then there's also, like

"I like I like I like I like I like everything about you, I like I like I like I like I like everything about you" - Claws, Charli XCX :wow:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block