Where would you like to see yourself in 5 years?

Slayer

Well, Greyson and I will be married. Thinking about adopting. Britney will be free and I’ve have a furless cat. Or maybe a pet pig. Greyson and I will discuss that. 

I’ll make the switch from outpatient to inpatient and make a little more money. And obviously have the cutest place cause Libras are all about esthetic. BH will have transitioned to Jordan’s only fans and Greyson and I will put on some pop corn and watch watch his latest films every week. #couplegoals 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
14 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:
  • living in the US / UK / Ireland / Korea (either of these works for me)
  • a boyfriend
  • 7 cats (genuinely)
  • some other pets like a rat / hedgehog / small dog
  • less realistic jobs: writer or singer-songwriter
  • more realistic jobs: teaching, translating, editing, journalism, etc.
  • apartment in the city center
  • listening to 5 new Madonna and Lily Allen albums
  • huge K-Pop CD collection
  • a lot of tattoos
  • some muscle on my skinny *** body but not too much

:typing:

This honestly sounds like perfection :OMGney: although for me personally, I would add Australia and Japan as for where to live.

• Love 4

1. First of all, to be HAPPY. If I’m happy then it means that many things in my life are going acording to plan

2. To be in residency training and hopefully in the future to be a skilled plastic surgeon

3. To have someone really special by my side that I can see a future with:crying3:

4. To have even stronger bonds with my friends and to make great memories with them

5. To be healthy: me as well as my loved ones

edit: Oh, and I would like to immigrate to US/UK sometime in the future :cheese:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

1. Happily married

2. graduated school with a fashion degree

3. have my own dress shop

4. maybe have a kid or two

5. got back in shape

6. have more friends

7. have a nice fancy car

8. have a nice house with a second floor

9. have a better relationship with my family

10. Just to be happy and free from depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts (which I deal with right now)

we're all here for you, if you ever need to talk let us know! <3

I promise you things will get better! 

• Love 4

- A successful actor, with stable income and exciting jobs both in theatre and on TV. :tongueney:

- Living in a beautiful apartment perhaps overlooking a big beautiful city. :gimmemoar:

- A couple of dogs and/or cats, I'd love to adopt maybe a puppy and kitten and raise them together. :hugs:

- Not bothered about having a relationship, I love my friends and family but I love being on my own sometimes too (though not quarantine-level on my own, this has been unbearable). If I'm still single in five years, I don't care as long as I'm happy :bareclap:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block