First and Foremost, Britney deserves her PRIVACY.

zxcvb

PERIOD.

I still think if she took a hiatus after the first residency ended, all this drama wouldn't happen. 

Regardless of the August hearing, how she wants to approach her career should be her choice and not fans' (or anyone else's)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're all saying we want her to do what she wants...

We want her freedom, we've put music aside, we care about Britney the person more than we care about new music (although we'd love it, we'd rather Britney be free and happy). She's gave us so much, so it's time she lives her life the way she wants to.

i don't think at all she would back to the business or maybe she retires, because label is implicated on the CSHIP, so probably she couldn't back to sing that songs or works with many people,  because all are in complicity AEG Live, RCA, Many companies ... Soo I Hope she only gets free and dedicate to training young people of what to do and what not. 

Britney has earned a life as a free person since she was 3 years old and on stage. She herself has enough money to seek medical treatment, hire people to look after her finances, and hire lawyers to represent her own interests. Britney does not need guardianship, but her own life experience, some of which will not be good, but she will learn from it to lead an independently determined life. Now it's about Britney as a person, not the superstar.When she ends her career, that's the way it is, but she will decide it as a free person

No one is advocating for release of any of Britney’s private information. All we’re saying is there are clear signs that the conservatorship is inappropriate, unjust, and Britney doesn’t and has never wanted it.

I’m so tired of this privacy argument when it’s not even relevant because we all want Britney to have her privacy. It’s another human right that she deserves, just like being able to control her own finances and drive herself without needing permission.

Archived