Vogue: Let’s give the star space to find herself

9 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I thought i remembered Vogue having an issue with Britney in the past...

Yeah... her american Vogue cover back in 2001 wasn't as 'successful' as they expected and later:

Editor-in-chief Anna Wintour "will never put her on the cover again," the source says. "She's just not a Vogue kind of girl." A rep for the magazine confirms there are no plans for Spears. "She is not appearing on or in Vogue," the rep said

This happened to Rihanna back in 2009 when she was going to appear on the cover of Vogue, (the photoshoot even leaked online later) but then, her n/udes leaked online and Anna decided Rihanna was not the type of woman or role model she wanted to put in the cover of Vogue. And look at her now, kissing Rihanna's a/ss everytime she can.

Same happened with Kim Kardashian tbh.

• Like 2

Wow.
The movement really gained insane momentum. I remember last year the coverage was meh, as people thought that the FreeBritney movement was a conspiracy about Britney being held against her will in a facility. Now they've understood that it was about the whole conservatorship. Finally.

They don't have many cards left. Britney, you have to take this opportunity to fight for yourself.

• Love 7
  • Super Mods

Amazing. Since Vogue is very legitimate, FACEBOOK can now use THIS article as a reference to not consider #freebritney a conspiracy anymore but an actual thing and stop censoring freedom of speech. I'm waiting for you,  Mark GREDDYberg :drag:

• Love 5

Not a diss and I love her but "find herself" ?   Britney's literally been saying she's "finding herself" for 19 years at this rate they'll find those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq before she finds herself.

I kid... I kid.... Seriously... I think her fans have given her space for a long time and taken her teams excuses at face value for far too long and actually it's good now that they are shinning a spotlight on this truly bizzare c/ship