Most Famous Person Born in Every Year of the 20th Century

'MSN' :cheese: you can keep the article for yourself 'cause ain't nobody's gonna read it :weusay:

And she hasn't sold 160 million albums :cheese: Wtf is that lie :gloria:

Beyoncé can have more Grammys than Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Aguilera combined. :weusay: Sure, from this specific point, I know that Grammys don't worth a **** :tina: 

Beyoncé isn't more famous than Britney. They're both equally famous. Even though in some parts of the world, Britney's more famous.

Musically, their last hits were in 2013 (yes, the international gp cares about the singles, not the albums). Her cause is also too 'local'. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Love our Girl. But Beyonce is more famous than Britster for the past decade or so

Beyonce is certainly more popular (right now), but she was never more famous.

All internet search trends support this.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Is Beyoncé planing something or why does she needs that position?! 🥴

after “Sasha” she’s not relevant (drunk in love maybe was we known:?) and her personality/life history wasn’t that interesting for gp.. 

edit: Beyoncé is more respectful artist.. but Britney was never respectful from gp

• Love 1

What aboslute bull**** is this? Beyonce, a artist who the last time was actually relevant internationally was in 2009, Beyonce couldve never match the amount of fame britney alone recieved in 1999-2004. That time period was britney freaking mania. Britney was the 3rd highest selling artist of 2001 and beyonce has never even the top 5 in those following years. Britney spears has achieved 15 Guinness records whereas beyonce has achieved 2 or 4, britney has sold 203 million records, whereas beyonce has sold 180 million WW, Britney has 2 diamond albums, and beyhas none. The fact that britney alone was the most searched person from 1999-2008 and is the second most photographed woman on earth already debunks the idea that Beyonce is more famous than britney is. So what makes people think bey isfar famous than her, huh? 23 grammys? :shadelaugh: the grammays worth rn is worser than a rock. Even diana ross doesnt have one.

It irritates how people always put britney in such low standards and then just undermine everything she has achieved. Heck, beyonce doesnt even have an album which has sold over 20 million, let alone 30 million. So sick of this ****

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

What aboslute bull**** is this? Beyonce, a artist who the last time was actually relevant internationally was in 2009, Beyonce couldve never match the amount of fame britney alone recieved in 1999-2004. That time period was britney mania? Britney spears has achieved 15 Guinness records whereas beyonce has achieved 2 or 4, britney has sold 203 million records, whereas beyonce has sold 180 million WW, Britney has 2 diamond albums, and beyhas none. The fact that britney alone was the most searched person from 1999-2008 and is the second most photographed woman on earth already debunks the idea that Beyonce is more famous than britney is.

It irritates how people always put britney in such low standards and then just undermine everything she has achieved. Heck, beyonce doesnt even have an album which has sold over 20 million, let alone 30 million. So sick of this ****

PERIOD

30 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Love our Girl. But Beyonce is more famous than Britster for the past decade or so

That's what mass media wants you to think. has anyone else noticed how the medias are always kissing bey's *** like she's some deity/goddess? Lot of payola there.  Most people like Beyoncé, but she's not as big/successful as the medias make her look. She hasn't even had a solo #1s since like 2008. The medias make her look like she's way more relevant that she really is . 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Beyonce has tours,albums under hear belt. Plus gp respect (questionable if it has been payolled or not). Self titled was bigger than any Britney album since Circus (and Bey actually sabotaged both Self Titled and Lemonade lol).

Although Britneys peak and overall celebria is much bigger than Beyonces

Femme Fatale had more hits.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

That's what mass media wants you to think. has anyone else noticed how the medias are always kissing bey's *** like she's some deity/goddess? Lot of payola there.  Most people like Beyoncé, but she's not as big/successful as the medias make her look. She hasn't even had a solo #1s since like 2008. The medias make her look like she's way more relevant that she really is . 

The truth is that internationally, ever since 2009 beyonce has not been than popular WW. Her last album sales were saved by US because only 40% of her sales were coming from outside. If it werent for US the album would have been the 20th best selling album of 2016. Unlike britney, she isnt that famous internationally! i mean look at this global heatmap of britney and beyonce:

Beyonce's global heatmap - ChartMasters

The only places outside of the US where bey is popular are africa, brazil and a few european countries. Now look at britneys...

Britney Spears' Global heatmap - ChartMasters

Britney is clearly the most famous one and i am so done with people actually saying this blasphemy...

Bey better thank the grammy for having a bias towards her since thats the only point the beyhive can use towards their arguement

37 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Beyonce has tours,albums under hear belt. Plus gp respect (questionable if it has been payolled or not). Self titled was bigger than any Britney album since Circus (and Bey actually sabotaged both Self Titled and Lemonade lol).

Although Britneys peak and overall celebria is much bigger than Beyonces

I like Bey. We can't deny that people have a lot of respect for her as an artist, she's lovely. I gotta say that i prefer early 00s Beyoncé tho, she was more spontaneous back then. She does have a good image, but sometimes it comes across as fabricated and she's so good at what she does that it becomes kinda predictable and boring. There's a certain lack of substance in her recent work, i feel like it's all smoke and mirrors now. It's like she's trying to prove that she can be artistic, edgy, she's more than a popstar etc. I just wish she'd lose the goddess persona. A lot of people are starting to get tired of it, everything she does comes across as calculated. Just my opinion tho, not a fact. I think what makes celebrities interesting is their flaws and what they went through as well. 

• Like 3

i really don't know how they calculated that, but i can attest that Beyoncé was never more popular than Britney in my country, and i believe that's the same across other Asian countries. other than her fans, nobody really knew or cared about her recent releases. i'm surprised even my friends who like her a lot didn't even bother to check Lemonade and were unaware of Formation's existence during its release:orangu:

i guess that's one reason why she has avoided Asia in her tours for the past decade

• Love 3