Most Famous Person Born in Every Year of the 20th Century

On 7/23/2020 at 10:34 AM, dritney said:

Beyonce is listed as most famous for 1981 with Britney as honorable mention. Britney is even mentioned as Justin's ex. Ha.

Such a joke. I bet if you survey everyone in the world, especially outside of the US, most people know who Britney is. I hate that just because she's going through it right now, people forget how ridiculously famous she is.

EDIT: How the f has Beyonce sold "160 million albums" even with DC? That's a heaping pile of garbage. Britney's first album outsells Beyonce's discography.

Girl tell me about it. Beyoncé sold like 15 million solo albums in USA. Baby one more time did that. Britney really did outsell Beyoncé’s whole career with just one album. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, limezd said:

Girl tell me about it. Beyoncé sold like 15 million solo albums in USA. Baby one more time did that. Britney really did outsell Beyoncé’s whole career with just one album. 

I know right, currently baby is 16x platinum. I mean if she's really that famous and heck of an artist why the hell people don't buy her music? Complete trash. I am really tired how Britney is portrayed. 

• Like 1
On 7/23/2020 at 8:04 PM, dritney said:

Beyonce is listed as most famous for 1981 with Britney as honorable mention. Britney is even mentioned as Justin's ex. Ha.

Such a joke. I bet if you survey everyone in the world, especially outside of the US, most people know who Britney is. I hate that just because she's going through it right now, people forget how ridiculously famous she is.

EDIT: How the f has Beyonce sold "160 million albums" even with DC? That's a heaping pile of garbage. Britney's first album outsells Beyonce's discography.

https://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/best-female-singer-of-the-year

Beyonce will always be second, always and forever.