Most Famous Person Born in Every Year of the 20th Century

2 hours ago, conceptuel said:

And she hasn't sold 160 million albums :cheese:

160 million albums? :gloriascary: lol what is this lie :gunriah: Britney is the only artist from this century to have shifted over 100 million units, what is this inflation? :badthoughts: If her album sales are:-

DIL- 11.000.000

B’day- 5.000.000

Sasha fierce- 9.000.000

4- 3.000.000

BEYONCE- 5.000.000

Lemonade- 2.500.000

Total sales- 35.5 million album sales

These album sales are FAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR from a 160 million figure. Her beyhive fan base is so highly greedy, pretentious, and fake that they are actually taking DC sales too :orangu: 

1 hour ago, mfanbs said:

what is the difference between famous and popular?Dungeons And Dragons Reaction GIF

Simple. Popular means you’re the it thing. Famous means you are very well known.

Example

Ariana Grande is more popular than Madonna right now, she’s getting #1 after #1, but she is not more famous than Madonna. More people know Madonna than Ariana.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, CarlosR said:

a list of famous people without Madonna? WHAT A JOKE

She’s from the same year and month as MJ if I’m not mistaken, they’re very toe to toe, so either one being picked I would understand, although I love Madonna and never cared for MJ. We’ll see after Madonna dies tho, hopefully in a very long time, because artists legacy tend to grow a lot when they die so she might be considered more famous then. I also think in 100 years she will be mentioned a lot more than him.

30 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

160 million albums? :gloriascary: lol what is this lie :gunriah: Britney is the only artist from this century to have shifted over 100 million units, what is this inflation? :badthoughts: If her album sales are:-

DIL- 11.000.000

B’day- 5.000.000

Sasha fierce- 9.000.000

4- 3.000.000

BEYONCE- 5.000.000

Lemonade- 2.500.000

Total sales- 35.5 million album sales

These album sales are FAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR from a 160 million figure. Her beyhive fan base is so highly greedy, pretentious, and fake that they are actually taking DC sales too :orangu: 

Even with DC sales, it's not even close.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Omg I HATE the way they referred to Britney as "Timberlake’s ultra-famous ex,

Right!? They should’ve called JT instead “the ultra-stars ex” since his first hit he ever got was based on her :chrissy:

Just goes on to show the bias between men and women in the industry 

19 hours ago, sanpedro said:

Simple. Popular means you’re the it thing. Famous means you are very well known.

Example

Ariana Grande is more popular than Madonna right now, she’s getting #1 after #1, but she is not more famous than Madonna. More people know Madonna than Ariana.

sorry english is not my native language i always got the impression that those two were the same  

• Love 2
  • 10 months later...

Well, I don't know about US or UK but Beyonce is a nobody in my country and I come from India - literally everyone knows Baby one more time, Oops, till the world ends, toxic, every time, slave 4 u, work *****. Though both artist are different but Asian countries holds more population than the whole world. In my city alone Britney songs are played in the gym, clubs, Hard rock cafes have huge posters of her beside MJ and Madonna and other rocks bands like Led Zeppelin, Guns N roses. As a matter of fact Britney mix was coming on VH1 here - the only english music channel we have. 

I am sure Beyonce must be more famous in the US and other countries - but it's definitely not worldwide. 

• Like 1

Beyonce is famous worldwide?????????? Beyonce is a nobody in my country. Please stop thinking US and UK = world. My country holds 1.7 billion of population and nobody knows Beyonce, even Selena Gomez is more famous here. The data is so biased, I hope one day Beyonce come to india because nobody will pay 200$ to see her thats why she has avoided asian counties because she clearly knows she is a nobody here. Apart from single ladies, absolutely nobody knows her and that too because song featured in s** and city movie. The delusional people have, Britney let alone in my city is played in clubs - a person who doesn't listen to pop knows her iconic hits such as baby, oops. till the world ends, toxic etc. 

This calculation is freakin false, Britney is at my closest Hard rock cafe for crying out loud. 

On 7/23/2020 at 8:11 AM, Blackout2006 said:

What aboslute bull**** is this? Beyonce, a artist who the last time was actually relevant internationally was in 2009, Beyonce couldve never match the amount of fame britney alone recieved in 1999-2004. That time period was britney freaking mania. Britney was the 3rd highest selling artist of 2001 and beyonce has never even the top 5 in those following years. Britney spears has achieved 15 Guinness records whereas beyonce has achieved 2 or 4, britney has sold 203 million records, whereas beyonce has sold 180 million WW, Britney has 2 diamond albums, and beyhas none. The fact that britney alone was the most searched person from 1999-2008 and is the second most photographed woman on earth 

Britney is currently the most searched woman (I'm not sure if it's person), so far in 2021. When she hasn't put out any music, made no appearances, no performances, hardly any pap photos. People are still comparing the newer pop girls to Brit. The only young artists that people talk about Beyonce influence are Hallie × Chloe (prob spelled it wrong) and Normani and very talented women but they havent done much on the charts or for GP impact. 

There is a rumor Beyonce is releasing a new single this month so maybe her team paid them off. And if you mention Britney, the most searched artist of this year, you'll get more people talking. Looks like it worked.