Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 22]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

For your entries, please include the category it won.

Good luck! 💛🧡💜 

2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Yet another reason why I chose you over ... him

Reveal hidden contents

My sweet b@lls jingled a little after I watched the video. It gets me every time. :orangu:

Oh Geralt, stop it. :makeitrain:

Spoiler

You mean you're... hor... right now? :idkney:

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Roxxy provides the grapefruit, I provide the D-rinks

I provide allll the fruits, honey. The grapefruit, the peaches. I give you all the good goods, the cake and the muffins. I give you everything. :lessons:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Gurl you were the one who didn’t want me to be freaky. :lessons:

:imacat: See, this is the problem.:lessons: You never listened to what I was saying.:lessons: How many times have I got to repeat that I don't like it when you call me gurl?! :lessons: PA-:lessons:THE-:lessons:TIC. :lessons:   What else did you expect me to say when you asked me to call Roach? :lessons:

Just now, Roxxy said:

I provide allll the fruits, honey. The grapefruit, the peaches. I give you all the good goods, the cake and the muffins. I give you everything. :lessons:

Tastes like strawberries on a summer evening. I want your belly and that summer feeling. I just wanna taste it - Watermelon sugar high:tiffdrink:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Tastes like strawberries on a summer evening. I want your belly and that summer feeling. I just wanna taste it - Watermelon sugar high

UGHHH :yesplease: you didn't have to slay me so hard with that, but you did. Do you want to taste the strawberry. :makeitrain:

• Love 1