Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 22]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

For your entries, please include the category it won.

Good luck! 💛🧡💜 

1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

:imacat: See, this is the problem.:lessons: You never listened to what I was saying.:lessons: How many times have I got to repeat that I don't like it when you call me gurl?! :lessons: PA-:lessons:THE-:lessons:TIC. :lessons:   What else did you expect me to say when you asked me to call Roach? :lessons:

Tastes like strawberries on a summer evening. I want your belly and that summer feeling. I just wanna taste it - Watermelon sugar high:tiffdrink:

Maybe if you actually co :lessons: mmun:lessons:i :lessons: cat :lessons: ed with me and not just grunted we wouldn’t be in this situation! :lessons:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Valentines Day Love GIF

Henry Cavill GIF | Gfycat

Just now, Roxxy said:

UGHHH :yesplease: you didn't have to slay me so hard with that, but you did. Do you want to taste the strawberry. :makeitrain:

I want more berries and that summer feeling. It's so wonderful and warm. Getting washed away in you. Breathe me in, breathe me out. original.gif

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ohhh. I see. Not you using Matty as an appetizer. Don't I do it for you. :kidcries:

I'm not ashamed of the things that I dream :tiffdrink:

4 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Maybe if you actually co :lessons: mmun:lessons:i :lessons: cat :lessons: ed with me and not just grunted we wouldn’t be in this situation! :lessons:

:ohwut: Are you the one talking about communication? :lessons: I had to find out about your baby arse weeks after we h00ked up :lessons: 

2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

It’s rare :urite:

Unlike you :tiffdrink:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Henry Cavill GIF | Gfycat

I want more berries and that summer feeling. It's so wonderful and warm. Getting washed away in you. Breathe me in, breathe me out. original.gif

Can you not flirt with someone else who's in the same post as me. :lessons: This would've been a really sweet post if not for that wink. :mattafact:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Can you not flirt with someone else who's in the same post as me. :lessons: This would've been a really sweet post if not for that wink. :mattafact:

:jeanluc:

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Did you just confirm that I don't do it for you anymore that you needed to look at Matty to get you started. :omggg:

:oprah: I never said that. I was merely distracted for a second. :joanne: On that note, how would you comment your 14 menses?:gagasmile:

4 minutes ago, Towelney said:

You never asked! :didilie:

:juggingu:

3 minutes ago, Towelney said:

He looks towards rosier pastures :jj:

timelapse moving pictures GIF

:receipts2:

1 minute ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Wedding Flowers GIF by Hollyoaks

Hide contents

fingering GIF

:overitkbye: