How do you delete topics?

rower2222

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Still unrelated to your question.

You asked us why her fanbase is fighting harder for her than say Amanda Bynes. Why would BRITNEY's fan base, fight harder for any other person that's not named Britney Spears?

It's like asking Exhalers why they stan Britney harder than other artists. It's a ridiculous question. :imacat:

I get that. But I guess my point is they use arguments sometimes that would make it seem like they care more about the misuse of conservatorships. So in that aspect it makes me feel that they actually dont care about the wrong doings of other celebs only Britney. Which I get were fans but I guess I take it further and think more about the overall thing we are fighting. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

I get that. But I guess my point is they use arguments sometimes that would make it seem like they care more about the misuse of conservatorships. So in that aspect it makes me feel that they actually dont care about the wrong doings of other celebs only Britney. Which I get were fans but I guess I take it further and think more about the overall thing we are fighting. 

I already feel drained being a Britney stan. Why would I spend more of my already depleted energy on another celebrity. I ain't got time for that. :imacat: Why aren't you? I haven't seen you making #FreeAmanda topics. :mattafact:

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I already feel drained being a Britney stan. Why would I spend more of my already depleted energy on another celebrity. I ain't got time for that. :imacat: Why aren't you? I haven't seen you making #FreeAmanda topics. :mattafact:

I actually think that in Britney's and Amanda case they are needed. However I think Britney needs less restrictions and idk how you fight for that. I saw what happened with Amanda when she got more freedom do and I dont want to come back on here one day and say, **** maybe we were wrong. 

1 hour ago, rower2222 said:

With the free Britney movement, I am curious why her fan base fights more for her than say Amanda Bynes etc.

Is this community fighting because in a way their fighting for their rights and oppression? 

Just food for thought. 

Did you know Amanda Bynes' financial conservatorship was lifted a few years ago (I don't know if it was extended again or if she actually had access to her finances)?

https://www.matthewbtalbot.com/blog/2018/12/12/amanda-bynes-conservatorship-extended-and-ended

But anyway, under the cship, she took years away from the spotlight, we know she had been in medical treatments and she  was into even other things, like studying. You know, hobbies to keep her occupied and out of stress.

Her conservatorship seems much more transparent than Britney's.

9 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Did you know Amanda Bynes' financial conservatorship was lifted a few years ago (I don't know if it was extended again or if she actually had access to her finances)?

https://www.matthewbtalbot.com/blog/2018/12/12/amanda-bynes-conservatorship-extended-and-ended

But anyway, under the cship, she took years away from the spotlight, we know she had been in medical treatments and she  was into even other things, like studying. You know, hobbies to keep her occupied and out of stress.

Her conservatorship seems much more transparent than Britney's.

And that is a great point. I think that shows the true difference of their stardom and handlers.

So here I think we need to break down the whole thing. 

You have the financial part with Britney - super shady indeed. 

You have Britney's  rights - she needs more of them 

And you have Britney performing and having a career with no rights - I think this is probably due to law suits and co tracts she signed when they thought she was better and she agreed to fulfill  them. Notice they loss millions on the cancelled vegas show. Maybe that was the wake up call they needed.

9 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

And you have Britney performing and having a career with no rights - I think this is probably due to law suits and co tracts she signed when they thought she was better and she agreed to fulfill  them. Notice they loss millions on the cancelled vegas show. Maybe that was the wake up call they needed.

she earned a estimated half a billion dollars ever since the cship

they could've stopped with circus...

why ff, bj, pom residency, domination? working non stop. 

11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Her case is very different. Despite the reasons being actually very obvious, unlike Britney's, she actually stopped working to get treatment, she's been able to speak about it and complain about things she doesn't like about it, and I think she even talked to the judge to change her therapist for someone cheaper.

Yup! This! The latest pregnancy story was real shady, but other than that, I have no reason to think Amanda's living in a toxic and abusive environment. Her mother wasn't an abusive, erratic alcoholic like Jamie; Amanda CAN talk about the conservatorship and SHE DOES, even though SHE CAN BE TIGHT LIPPED ABOUT HER PERSONAL LIFE.

With Britney, we all just get all signals of abuse -- and we all are expected to keep consuming the Britney brand according to her team and family. She can't do any of that which Amanda can.

This is all very true. But Amanda could be chosing to be transparent. And a.d.d. is kicking in but got a hell of an idea. 

Why don't we start asking Amanda about how she feels about Britney's case and conservatorship's. I dont want to attack her but maybe she could give more insight into all of this. I'm sure she wont know about Britney's case specifically but who knows what could come from it. Ya like it, spread it.

7 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

This is all very true. But Amanda could be chosing to be transparent. And a.d.d. is kicking in but got a hell of an idea. 

Why don't we start asking Amanda about how she feels about Britney's case and conservatorship's. I dont want to attack her but maybe she could give more insight into all of this. I'm sure she wont know about Britney's case specifically but who knows what could come from it. Ya like it, spread it.

I'd rather this guy, since he is not in a cship since a long time. And his and Britney's stories are very much more similar. Especially the part artistically/career wise

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Wilson

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Landy#Relationship_with_Brian_Wilson

8 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

She just deleted all her Instagram posts and named it matteblackonlinestore :imacat:

5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I'd rather this guy, since he is not in a cship since a long time. And his and Britney's stories are very much more similar. Especially the part artistically/career wise

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Wilson

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Landy#Relationship_with_Brian_Wilson

Damn that's a lot to read and I will. Seems his case is a little older from a quick glance but like I said I'll have to read it. 

Archived