Team CON is Panicking — Lists Britney’s Old Mansion at Reduced Price

C0CKy

dcGdop9.jpg

Spoiler
7/20/2020 2:58 PM PT

Britney Spears' old digs -- the home that served as the backdrop when the singer went into free fall, shaved her head and ended up being involuntarily committed -- is back on the market, and anyone who still has millions of bucks can now get it for a steal.

The pop singer's former Beverly Hills mansion -- where she lived after her divorce from Kevin Federline until 2012 -- is up for grabs for $6.8 million ... a pretty significant reduction from $9 mil when it was put up for sale in 2018.

The 7,500-sq.-ft Italian villa-esque home comes with 6 bedrooms and 6.5 baths, but it's mostly known for its fortress-like qualities ... making it a draw for celebs and other rich folks looking to live in one of the top gated communities in L.A.

The property's described at "virtually paparazzi-proof" by "Million Dollar Listing" star Matt Altman. It's listed by him and his bro, Josh.

Of course, with all the security comes a LOT of luxury and frills ... including a home theater, a chef’s kitchen with a breakfast nook, a massive master bedroom with a balcony, high ceilings and an open floor plan.

The outside boasts a sal*****er swimming pool, an in-ground jacuzzi, firepit and entertaining area ... along with a detached guest house for any Kato Kaelin types.

As for Britney ... she now lives north of L.A., where she's become a social media star lately for her workout and dance vids.

TMZ article

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m pretty certain Britney hasn’t owned it for years though? That it’s currently being sold by its new owners and just happens to be Britney’s old house?

From what i can gather from other sources, Britney is currently renting. Unless her dad also has power of attorney, selling real estate isn’t something a conservator can do (at least under Australian law, so it’s probably different in the US)

7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Well it's not gonna help because TMZ's audience aren't the ones that can afford that mansion. Their audience are basic commoner gp. :blol:

True. :jl:But then again, maybe they’re desperate. More publicity can’t hurt, it might reach someone relevant. There’re not a real estate site.

56 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Hmmm I was sure the house was sold. For some reason I was sure Demi Lovato lived in it ?

There was a story about Robert Pattinson living there too I think. Maybe he rented? 

17 minutes ago, Ryu said:

Didn't Brittany Murphy live there?

No, she lived and died at the first house Britney bought in Hollywood, the same JT used to live when he was still with Britney..

14 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Well it's not gonna help because TMZ's audience aren't the ones that can afford that mansion. Their audience are basic commoner gp. :blol:

They are Karens and Kevins. See how trashy, bitter and low they are. 

Archived