Team CON is Panicking — Lists Britney’s Old Mansion at Reduced Price

C0CKy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

He is going on my last nerve with comments like that and with this entire censure let's send good vibes not hate ****. :gum:

What’s up with him writing a whole think piece on transparency the other day then turning around and leaving Jimmie Lou emojis of support for her lack of transparency, lies, and censorship?  Make it make sense. 

56 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Idk he even has problems with Lous edits and trash talks. Like keep it as positive as plausible. All "hate" hinting posts will be removed etc. This whole fake woke behaviour is getting rather tiring.

Yeah I don’t quite understand the outrage over the edits of her either. I respect him and don’t want to trash him because I don’t think he’s a bad person but it just feels like he gets confused about which side he’s on sometimes. Or at least it’s confusing to me anyway lol. 

21 hours ago, Bundy said:

Robert doesnt care much about all the Hollywood fakeness, I like that. But my dream celeb for Britney would be Chris Evans, imagine that :yasqueen: he mentioned her once I think. 

I agree! I feel like this could also be why her "relationship" with Charlie didnt last long. Maybe papa Spears couldnt buy him, threat him or control him

I don’t know if Brit is his type but, he’s dating Lilly James and she’s gorgeous and such a catch. 

20 minutes ago, Halseyfan said:

I don’t know if Brit is his type but, he’s dating Lilly James and she’s gorgeous and such a catch. 

He doesnt seem to have a type tho lol He dated Minka Kelly, Jessica Biel, Jenny Slate and Lily Collins and they all look quite different lol 

But he talked about her level of fame a few years ago, if im not mistaken he said smt like he wasnt famous as Britney like it was a good thing, so I think he probably wouldnt like the attention of dating someone famous like Britney. He seems really discreet and to have a somewhat normal life. But in my dreams he gives Britney the baby girl she always dreamed of :cheese:

Few things to point out. 

This could be good news. Coming from TMZ (on Jamie's payroll) this could a pathetic attempt to remind the gp of 2006-2007. If that is the case, they're desperate and can't think of anything else. Basically just throwing everything at the wall waiting for something to stick. 

The fact that TMZ is reporting this is what makes it weird. 

This could also mean, yeah, they want a cash out before they're cut off. But, as optimistic as I am, I doubt this. It just doesn't make sense. 

I suspect at the very least there's 5-10 people involved in all of this straight up exploitation, there's a million other things they can sell off and make money off of. Why this random old *** house (that I assumed was already sold years ago) :wyd:.

Keep in mind. These people have most likely bought extra houses and cars they're still paying off with Britney's money. If we're talking about crusty old *** Luuloo Taylor, then hair transplants, plastic surgery,  wigs, private jet flights, fillers/botox, cringy *** mid-life crisis expenses shes still paying off, since NFL is basically dead and the professional football players she represents aren't making her any money, or any of her other irrelevant clients. Point is. I don't think they're going cut her loose with out putting on a fight. They're cheap and sleazy. Ffs her husband owns a church. 

Don't take this as a sign that theyre sprinting towards the life boats yet. 

Maybe this pandemic is a miracle, bc now theyre realizing, that even Britney's money can't keep their undeserved lifestyles afloat.

If that's the case, which I'm praying it is. They'll cut her loose. 

I just can't see them walking out of either situations (if shes freed, or conservatorship extended) with out a scratch. Even if she is "freed", there was that low key threatening remark some "insider" made recently (also via TMZ :mj:) that if shes free she'll hurt herself and/or die within 2 weeks. Theyre ******* stupid if they think they can get away with anything right now. 

Just let her go jfc :nothavingit:. Stooping so low as to pay TMZ to put out a piece talking about her previous house (that she lived w Kevin in years ago) on the market being marked down is just straight up cringe and horrible optics. 

if someone in her team is reading this. Its time to stop. Everyone knows about the shady messed up circumstances yall placed her in so yall can reep the benefits. Even big names are in support of her more than ever. More whistle blowers w speak out if shes hurt. White house petition got more than 100k signatures in less than a week, so they're going to have to respond. If yall do something to hurt her, it'll be a bigger mistake than the original one yall constructed that put her in this situation in the first place. :whitneyshade:

It's 2020 *****. Everyone is getting exposed left to right. Yall really think yall get away with this ****? :whitneyshade:

Archived