Oh wow Kevin Federline's wife Victoria's new Instagram story: "I love listening to lies when I know the truth"

5 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

She's been throwing shade for years. Get with it.

I don't keep up with K-fed, so why would I keep up with his latest baby momma? :cheese:

Imagine being second best to Britney Spears :kylie:

I can't wait until she and K-fed are cut off when both the kids turn 18 :akii:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I hope she's not petty enough to be indirecting Britney or her fans :gunriah:

I've previously had no opinion on her, but she better not p*ss me off :thelook:

8 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

She's been throwing shade for years.

Some years ago she replied to a comment on her Instagram saying "how complicated my husband's ex wife is" and more 

7 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

You go girl drag that fake *** *****. Spears is an abomination, no wonder she's treated like a nutcase at age 38.

You’re clearly milking Jordan’s generosity as an advantage to spread hate and **** on Britney and then claim yrself as a “fan”

You better zip up yr mouth, or else, it’s going to cost you when the whole site is against you.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

You go girl drag that fake *** *****. Spears is an abomination, no wonder she's treated like a nutcase at age 38.

WTF dude?

How egomaniac are you? Do you like all that negative attention? You must be very fun at parties if anyone likes you at all. 

Just block him already. This community must have some values and he's clearly out of control.

• Love 3
  • Like 3