Oh wow Kevin Federline's wife Victoria's new Instagram story: "I love listening to lies when I know the truth"

1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Kevin couldn't form a sentence back ehn born he can form one today. Only thing he had going on for him were his looks and allegedly big D. But that still is not a reason to marry someone.

And here comes the talent.:duh:

And Brit's wallet of course. Two losers with a ticket to an easy life.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Full version

Short version but not sure if this has all the stuff so may as well watch the full if you have 20 minutes to kill.

i'm gonna restrain myself from saying a lot of bad things about him cause he's a teenager and he looks like he's under KSheet influence. i can't. britney doesn't deserve that :beat:

33 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

He didn't say anything bad. But I just got the vibe he is not really connected with her (which is reasonable considering she has been cut off from most of his live life in recent years),I didn't really feel much love for herm it was like he sees her as a cash cow just like his dad.

it pretty looks like it. i hope he changes as he grows up cause he sounded like he's after fame and money just like his dad is. can't judge him with just one ig live but it kinda showed a peek to his character, which is quite awful :icant2: 

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

I dunno about her. Once i saw a comment of Kevin's older son calling her mom or something.  Don't ask me why i saw that, i can be creepy sometimes. I guess she's ok with Brit's kids but a total bitter ***** towards Britney.

I saw that comment on Instagram as well, and I don’t remember how I arrived there either 😂.  

I sent her a ******* 👏🏼 clap response. If this basic ***** dares to respond back, I will smack tf out of her. Please, sweet Jesus hold me! 
I just can’t believe how trash these people can be! I literally don’t understand why would this basic bich hate on Britney!!?? Where’s her problem? 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

She's been throwing shade for years. Get with it.

Honestly, though? This is Britney's karma. I know I'll get downvoted for this, but you lose em like you got em. 

She stole KFlop from Star Jackson and her two babies. Now this nasty ***** has pretty much snatched her kids. 

Regardless, this woman (Kev's new bbmama) is complete and utter trash. But I guess like attracts like.

This to me shows either an unhealthy dynamic going on in the KFED household. Sadly, I think the boys have been poisoned against Britney for a long time, and probably do not even respect their mother.

She needs to forget this entire flop family, move to Spain, get a new man and a daughter and start a new family from scratch. Anything that is half KFED sperm is not worth it.

Britney has been with married men before but even If she knew, she wouldnt be the more wrong in those situations, but the guys who were on other relationships and cheated on their women with Britney. Kevin was the one who left his pregnant gf and daughter to go to Europe with Britney. But has Karma got to him? Besides being a jobless loser like he has always been, I dont see it. He is married with other kids and has the boys custody and lives off Britneys money. He played both Shar and Britney wrong. Kevin wasnt around when Britney was pregnant, that should be karma enough. But Britney lost the boys custody, is under a cship till this day and cant even have a family on her own. She doesnt even seem to have anyone real in her life who cares for her. Life has been pretty unfair to Britney even If she was selfish back then knowing Kevin and Columbus were married. But yeah, that was her biggest mistake: dating Kfed and its like shes paying that mistake for life with her life while hes free, living off her money with his white trash wife. 

I feel the same way. For what we could see, I felt like Jayden doesnt respect her or is proud of being her son. I hope im wrong and he doesnt see her as a cash cow too. But the way he praised Kevin but not praised Britney as a mom even when he was asked about bugged me. 

I wish she could do that. If she got out of this ****ty cship, she would met a really good guy and start the family she always wanted so she could be a full time mom like she always dreamed of. They stolen the boys when they were little and now they seem really away from Britney. Sadly I think theyve been influenced a lot by Ktrash and his ugly *** wife. 

To think Britney probably put up with so much **** from team con to see them more, to travel with them break my heart. 12 years later shes still trapped and without her kids. I wish Britney would have a happy ending she really deserves after all these **** she went thru and got her nowhere. 

Its really sad to thin K**** has the boys, get money from Britney and has his family. What does Britney have? An allowance and a huge mansion to live alone watched by hawks and controlled by leeches.

6 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

Which court allows this? No way JJ sounds like a kid raised in a trailer park by an alcoholic father & a ******** mom :deserves: 

Come on don't disrespect ********* and alcoholics like that. I'm sure that they'd be better. :pieceofwhat:

Their ****ty values are most likely going to be their kids' ****ty values too.

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, ImAmy said:

I am okay with all of K-Fed’s children seeing her as a mother because I understand (because of her instagram) that she treated all of them as her own children, and I think that all of Britney’s fans appreciate that, at least me.

HOWEVER, posting these things about Britney publicly is NOT OKAY for the children. A good and real step mother living in the circumstances Victoria had to live would NEVER speak or say something bad about their mother publicly or to the children because we all know not raising them was not Britney’s choice or decision.

By seeing the comments you all are showing here that she’s made on Instagram about Britney, I suppose she NEVER had enough empathy to walk in Britney’s shoes: VICTORIA imagine you go through a depression and make a few mistakes. As an unfair consequence,  you have limited visits to see YOU’RE OWN KIDS. How would you feel? And how would you feel if the person who is seeing your kids everyday TALKS **** about you? 

There you are, Amy. :lessons: so do you take a piece of lime? It's for the drink that i'mma buy you cause I don't know just what you like. :mattafact:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6