Oh wow Kevin Federline's wife Victoria's new Instagram story: "I love listening to lies when I know the truth"

25 minutes ago, MX3 said:

Did anyone ever consider that she's talking about the TMZ article? Maybe she is #freebritney ??

a girl can dream? lol 

Ure as delusional as Kfed wanting a residency on his own and Sam thinking his followers are really his fans :cheese:

2 minutes ago, 1stopBopshop said:

I had to Google that just now. I can't believe he tried to make music, how mortifying :makeup:

That emoticon is from him playing this gem :kfed: 

Dont tell me u never heard his first single and the track with Britney? 

I laughed my *** off when he did an interview last year saying the boys friends ask him about music :hahaha:

Btw Jayden did say he likes his dads music :billie:

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

That emoticon is from him playing this gem :kfed: 

Dont tell me u never heard his first single and the track with Britney? 

I laughed my *** off when he did an interview last year saying the boys friends ask him about music :hahaha:

Btw Jayden did say he likes his dads music :billie:

Well yeah obviously there's Chaotic. But my understanding is that he is a dancer. I think a dj(???) at one point. I may have underestimated how much Britney fans have been tuned into him cause I've been personally paying em dust since like 2008

1 minute ago, 1stopBopshop said:

Well yeah obviously there's Chaotic. But my understanding is that he is a dancer. I think a dj(???) at one point. I may have underestimated how much Britney fans have been tuned into him cause I've been personally paying em dust since like 2008

She sang a song called crazy with him on his platinum album, that was after 2005. 

I loathe him and think hes a arrogant talentless clown, so when exhale posts smt about him, I like to see to have a laugh, this is how petty Im :explainlol:

Anyway, listen to this and ull turn into a fan in a heartbeat 

13 minutes ago, 1stopBopshop said:

I had to Google that just now. I can't believe he tried to make music, how mortifying :makeup:

How Dare You Greta GIF

Well, at least America's most hated didn't grow well cuz nobody gives a **** about him anymore.:teigen:

But for sure is one of Exhale's most hated and that's something.

6 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

How Dare You Greta GIF

Well, at least America's most hated didn't grow well cuz nobody gives a **** about him anymore.:teigen:

But for sure is one of Exhale's most hated and that's something.

I remember a while ago I did a poll asking who people here disliked more... Now that FreeBritney has another momentum, maybe I should bump this poll? :ohi: