Oh wow Kevin Federline's wife Victoria's new Instagram story: "I love listening to lies when I know the truth"

1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

I hope those boys have any real love in their heart for Britney. Whilst I understand JJ is a teenager,and was aggravated and all. I honestly didn't feel much love coming outta his mouth for Britney.

Seeing this nasty ***** talk I can see why

i'm a flop fan, i didn't know what JJ said about Britney, can you share it here? :orangu:

and if he is disrespectful, i have no problems with Britney disowning a son. She's literally under conservatorship because she thought of THEM, she gave up her rights for THEM. :nyschool:

that social climbing stepmom though might be a huge bad influence with how they think and behave and that's very critical because they are in adolescence stage. slapping a betch ain't enough to put her to senses that every crumble she's eating is because of Britney's money. :badthoughts:

• Like 2
Just now, Itachi said:

i'm a flop fan, i didn't know what JJ said about Britney, can you share it here? :orangu:

and if he is disrespectful, i have no problems with Britney disowning a son. She's literally under conservatorship because she thought of THEM, she gave up her rights for THEM. :nyschool:

that social climbing stepmom though might be a huge bad influence with how they think and behave and that's very critical because they are in adolescence stage. slapping a betch ain't enough to put her to senses that every crumble she's eating is because of Britney's money. :badthoughts:

Full version

Short version but not sure if this has all the stuff so may as well watch the full if you have 20 minutes to kill.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

You're prob getting blocked. People have a hard time accepting the truth

That would be a badge of honor. I’ve never been to her page before and don’t plan on returning. Getting blocked is how you know you’ve done a good job. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

He didn't say anything bad. But I just got the vibe he is not really connected with her (which is reasonable considering she has been cut off from most of his live life in recent years),I didn't really feel much love for herm it was like he sees her as a cash cow just like his dad.

Was ready to sell out her medical history for 5k followers tho.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, enAC said:

Screenshot_20200719-160436_Instagram.jpghttps://instagram.com/stories/crownv_16/2356871633796101695?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=km1tbz992opq

Added to that, the things she has said in the past. Some years ago she replied to a comment on her Instagram saying "how complicated my husband's ex wife is", and more

She gets on my nerves :nyheadache: 

She makes her own money with what? Fantasy football or whatever bs she posted once or twice? Would that be enough to support the lifestyle they have? Living in a mansion in calabasas? Yeah right lol Ive said a couple of days ago that she always gave me the impression she doesnt like Britney. 

Of course she will try to say the movement is a lie bc she and her jobless lazy hubby benefit from Britney being under a cship. If Britney wasnt under one, she would fight for their custody. Since she cant, they have a big fat child support check every month for more 4 years. But Britney probably is never going to stop supporting these leeches bc I bet when there isnt more child support, Kevin will cry to the boys and they will help him with whatever allowance they get from Britney. I wouldnt doubt this bc this is how low Kevin seems to be. Britney couldnt have chosen a worst baby daddy tbh, I think they are trash and like everyone else, dont care about Britney except for her money, even tho shes the boys mom. I just hope they arent poisoning the boys with their shady behavior.

14 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

I don't agree with the death treats and illnesses but she's not innocent. She and her crappy husband try to take advantage of the loophole that Britney is in. They take the money that SHE has worked for and above that they are greedy and arrogant. And also i suppose that they talk crap about her to her kids all these years. There's nothing worse than greedy opportunitists.

We don't know a lot of anything. Personally I choose to stick to what we know that is wrong or that sounds fishy. Paying for child support is nothing out of this world. IDK, personally I just feel we aren't achieving anything through this and we're even being tainted. But anyways, who am I to stop this? This is just my opinion.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

He didn't say anything bad. But I just got the vibe he is not really connected with her (which is reasonable considering she has been cut off from most of his live life in recent years),I didn't really feel much love for herm it was like he sees her as a cash cow just like his dad.

And this makes me so sad, the little one was a mama boy.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, enAC said:

Screenshot_20200719-160436_Instagram.jpghttps://instagram.com/stories/crownv_16/2356871633796101695?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=km1tbz992opq

Added to that, the things she has said in the past. Some years ago she replied to a comment on her Instagram saying "how complicated my husband's ex wife is", and more

She gets on my nerves :nyheadache: 

imagine to be so delusional to make enter k fed into your life after what he did to Britney and his previous girlfriends :trash:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Honestly, though? This is Britney's karma. I know I'll get downvoted for this, but you lose em like you got em. 

She stole KFlop from Star Jackson and her two babies. Now this nasty ***** has pretty much snatched her kids. 

What I find insane is how people said this about that relationship as early as June 2004

"What is she thinking?! You don't marry your ex-backup dancer. Especially when he has a baby, a baby mama, and another kid on the way."

https://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/archive/index.php/t-52730.html

I've also said that marrying Federline arguably wasn't the real problem.  If Britney wanted a new life, new image new career.  That's fine.  The problem was not cutting her contractual obligations with Jive, MTV etc...  She could never have it both ways.  So, just because she married someone like Federline never meant she "started fresh".  She should have cut all ties, but she never did this. The media literally created her career in all aspects.  Yes, she may have worked hard, but the media didn't have to force her ...Baby One More Time video on the public the way they did even if she came up with the concept.  So yes the media created, and can taketh away in this case.

But if you take a closer look, her utterly pathetic family history-with her alcoholic failed father-suggests her marrying someone like Federline was never surprising in the first place.

2 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

She needs to forget this entire flop family, move to Spain, get a new man and a daughter and start a new family from scratch. Anything that is half KFED sperm is not worth it.

This is technically what she should have done years ago.  The problem is the conservatorship.  

The reason the family put it in place has NOTHING to do with mental illness.  It's function is as much about "not leaving them behind" as anything else.  They think they are entitled to live above their means for some reason. (It was also a way for Larry Rudolph to earn a paycheck he otherwise NEVER would have.  Does anyone even consider this fool a great manager???  The idea that Beyonce, Taylor Swift etc... would ever consider him as their manager in any era is outlandish.  He, like Britney, just got lucky.  You cannot have one notable client and consider yourself anything)

People say, Jamie Spears' salary is monitored, but he shouldn't be making anything in the first place.

• Love 2
  • Like 3