Oh wow Kevin Federline's wife Victoria's new Instagram story: "I love listening to lies when I know the truth"

She is garbage.

Every time I see a post from her, it’s venomous and full of negativity towards someone or another.

Clearly she’s unhappy and resentful in her life. She basically  just sounds like a annoying 12 year old wanting attention.

I work and make my own $$$

yeah, okay 
200.gif

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, FreeLou said:

God, the endless list of losers that benefit from Britney’s misfortune is infuriating. I have no idea how she even copes, living like a prisoner away from her kids while they live with that ***** and her loser ex husband that she’s supporting. Not only that, but her money also keeps flowing to her captors. :nydisgust:

It would be amazing beyond words to watch those ****ers go down. #freebritney

I think about the same thing. Or Britney is really strong, or maybe she has faith and hope someday things will get better for her, or she has been gaslighted so much she thinks its all her fault and accepted that. I already thought If maybe she had depression over all these things in the past, but to survive she tries not to think much about. To survive, to not loose her mind. Maybe they keep giving her meds and she cant even think about this that much. Who knows, but I bet she must have feel/felt pretty bad sometimes and it makes me so sad. She probably keeps doing these videos, dancing to not be bored to death alone without her kids. I wonder if she has internet and talk to them all the time when they arent with her. 

I doubt her income could cover the house they currently live in. 
The whole situation is complicated and yes K-Fed is complicit in supporting the c-ship with agreeing with visitation / extra cash grabs based on Britney’s “good behaviour”.
K-Fed‘a day will come- the situation will be exposed and the years are running out with child support. 
I did read the boys don’t get access to their trust fund until they are 30. So K-fed and Victoria will be counting on JJ and Preston giving them an allowance? I hope they can bond with Britney once she is free. K-Fed /Victoria’s influence will end once they hit 18 and get expose to the real world and Britney’s absence in their life growing up will always be a issue. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Style. said:

I sent her a ******* 👏🏼 clap response. If this basic ***** dares to respond back, I will smack tf out of her. Please, sweet Jesus hold me! 
I just can’t believe how trash these people can be! I literally don’t understand why would this basic bich hate on Britney!!?? Where’s her problem? 

Please show us lol 

Shes probably jealous of Britneys fame, success and money. She probably is bitter for having to marry a loser like Kfed with already 4 kids to live off Prestons and Jaydens child support. 

6 hours ago, Freebrit said:

What exactly is this in reference to? Lying about what? I’m lost 

That the movement is lying about Britney being abused, controlled and made hostage.