Oh wow Kevin Federline's wife Victoria's new Instagram story: "I love listening to lies when I know the truth"

6 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Jordan likes him around I guess. He brings great value by making nasty comments in every single thread he enters.

The problem is that Jordan doesn’t deep dive enough. He just sees the threads where this , ughh, “thing” makes their tamest post. 
he doesn’t come to threads like this where this thing goes way beyond the limits

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

16 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

You disgust me. The woman at the age of 20 was making a legendary career while your sitting here on a computer and calling 200 million dollar worth superstar an “abomination”:drag:

Can @Roxxy and @Jordan Miller please do something about this creature known as @YannFrance :demi:

#YannFranceiscancelled

13 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

You’re clearly milking Jordan’s generosity as an advantage to spread hate and **** on Britney and then claim yrself as a “fan”

You better zip up yr mouth, or else, it’s going to cost you when the whole site is against you.

The fact that all these post together have 10 reactions. The fact that my petition to ban him has 97% say yes should already be the signaling alarm for Jordan to review his page.

someone please ban hi,

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

I am so pissed at her

How daring of her to said that :gunriah:
who even gave her that right, to shade a person millions of people know of. :gum:

Awww, is she sad she could never be Britney :flop:

well dear, you have to be humble, unproblematic and grounded like the queen is 

and you’re none of that :queenflopga:

and I just found out that she exist :kylie: 
so she better keep quiet quiet or else she will have to face the wrath this fandom beholds :queenflopga:

• Like 3
Just now, EasyThere said:

It's not about how well Britney is known. It's about there's being Step Mum,and the fact Britney is feeding her 10 children and is giving them roof over their head. And she still proceeds to say nasty stuff like this

That woman is extremely nasty.

Thats like insulting yr mom, who was the one who raised you up, gave you food and shelter and loved u so dearly

• Like 1

You guys are annoying as well. Why do you keep harassing her? What does she have to do with anything?

Harass someone like, IDK, Lou and Britney's parents? "Harass" I mean, respectfully. No death threats. This makes us look as bad as the tiktokers

You guys redirect your energy to anything that happens and forget about our objectives.

• Like 7
Just now, Applejack said:

You guys are annoying as well. Why do you keep harassing her? What does she have to do with anything?

Harass someone like, IDK, Lou and Britney's parents?

I don't agree with the death treats and illnesses but she's not innocent. She and her crappy husband try to take advantage of the loophole that Britney is in. They take the money that SHE has worked for and above that they are greedy and arrogant. And also i suppose that they talk crap about her to her kids all these years. There's nothing worse than greedy opportunitists.

• Love 3
  • Like 5