More popular Insta accounts supporting #FreeBritney

jennyj

I'm noticing more popular accounts are starting to post about #FreeBritney. It's finally gaining traction in the general media and public. :gobaby:

Popular model/actress Emily Ratajkowski shared this on her story to her over 26M followers:

@ chiaraferragni (over 20M followers) shared this on her stories:

Snookie posted this to her 7M followers:

Top Model @ sarasampaio shared this to her 7M followers:

@ diet_prada (over 2.1M followers) posted this, and it has about 675,000 likes so far!

@ fanpage.it (over 1.2M followers) posted this:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

This is amazing. 
Loucifer deactivates her insta and scam is on damage control mode. I’m so happy I could cry. These are all good steps in the right direction. Let’s go!! FREE BRITNEY

Huh when did she deactive it? 

3 hours ago, jennyj said:

I'm noticing more popular accounts are starting to post about #FreeBritney. It's finally gaining traction in the general media and public. :gobaby:

Popular model/actress Emily Ratajkowski shared this on her story to her over 26M followers:

@ chiaraferragni (over 20M followers) shared this on her stories:

Snookie posted this to her 7M followers:

Top Model @ sarasampaio shared this to her 7M followers:

@ diet_prada (over 2.1M followers) posted this, and it has about 675,000 likes so far!

@ fanpage.it (over 1.2M followers) posted this:

Im happy for that but does this really help? People need to go live in news and expose everyone, her team and her old *** father

40 minutes ago, zone said:

Im happy for that but does this really help? People need to go live in news and expose everyone, her team and her old *** father

It kinda does ! Puts more pressure on this case and it makes the GP aware. This is big

I manage an Instagram page with 216.000+ followers in Italy (part of my job) and yesterday I wanted to do a post about Britney's situation and I wanted to share to y'all! This needs to be shared! GO CALL THE POLICE! GO CALL THE GOVERNOR!

Archived