What is your favorite Calvin Harris song?

I literally can't pick between

- The Girls

- I'm Not Alone

- In My Arms (by Kylie)

- Feel So Close

- Summer

- Together w/ Gwen

- Dollar Signs w/ Tinashe

- Call My Name (by Cheryl)

- My Way

- Faking It w/ Kehlani & Lil Yachty

- Slow Down w/ Normani

Every single one of them is ridiculously brilliant

• Love 5
18 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

- The Girls

- I'm Not Alone

- In My Arms (by Kylie)

- Feel So Close

- Summer

- Together w/ Gwen

- My Way

- Slow Down w/ Normani

I think there's something like a spell in Call My Name, you never get enough of it even if you've been hearing to it years and years ago. I wish he could cast a new spell with Britney. Together Ft. Gwen should've been a single #JusticeForTogether.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

If Britney ever return to release a new single, she definitely should collaborate with Calvin Harris, we would have a strong name in EDM without anybody singing beyond Britney. She could call other Djs like The Chainsmokers, Marshmello and Dj Snake to create a real dance album. We could even start a new campaing after #FreeBritney succeed and tag it as #BritneyCallTheDjs .

Answering to the topic question, it's really difficult to tell which of his songs I like the most, he has a lot of great songs. But to suggest some of them: I'm Not Alone, Ready For The Weekend, Flashback, Under Control, Blame, Summer, Outside and my favorite of all time from him is:

Happy to meet Calvin Harris fans here! :jj:

Under Control is a fine tune... I never thought about Britney and DJ Snake... not bad at all! 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

- The Girls

- I'm Not Alone

- In My Arms (by Kylie)

- Feel So Close

- Summer

- Together w/ Gwen

- My Way

- Slow Down w/ Normani

In my arms by Kylie is a lavish bop

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Under Control is a fine tune... I never thought about Britney and DJ Snake... not bad at all! 

Yes, Lean On, Turn Down For What and Get Low are great too! She could stop collaborating with new artists and try something with the Djs, I see that she isn't in the mood to work with the other divas because I believe she has self steem problems and try to avoid it. When Beyonce was at the Piece Of Me concert and Britney knew that about it, she freaked out, but when Calvin Harris was there she didn't have the same reaction. #BritneyFeatCalvinHarris could be a smash hit! We need it!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block