What is your favorite Calvin Harris song?

Calvin Harris is distinctive from other DJs for his raspy vocal chops. He has worked with A list singers and I think he has had a great influence in both EDM and pop. 
I even think Britney’s voice would sound amazing over his beats.

What’s your favorite song by him? It was real hard to pick one, but here’s mine: 

6E358609-28F4-4C38-91BD-C6AC8FAFDC3B.jpeg

• Love 8
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Easily "Outside". I think the drop was very refreshing and creative unlike a lot of other drops from that era. Plus, I love the melodies and, obviously, Ellie Goulding - she's one of my favorites. :straddle: The ones with HAIM and Florence are really good too. :mimiclap:

Pray to God, with HAIM gives me all the feels 

• Love 4

1. I'M NOT ALONE
2. FLASHBACK
3. MERRYMAKING AT MY PLACE

I know I sound super annoying but "I LiKe OlD CaLvIn HaRriS" ...his first two albums were everything.

I did enjoy funk wav album though - his song with jessie reyez "hard to love" was my fave off that album. 

Feel so close was amazing too. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, MX3 said:

1. I'M NOT ALONE
2. FLASHBACK
3. MERRYMAKING AT MY PLACE

I know I sound super annoying but "I LiKe OlD CaLvIn HaRriS" ...his first two albums were everything.

I did enjoy funk wav album though - his song with jessie reyez "hard to love" was my fave off that album. 

Feel so close was amazing too. 

I aLsO lOvE oLd CaLvIN 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I love him and used to be a big fan in 2014/2015, I know this is a basic answer but probably I Need Your Love, thats one of my fave songs ever. I also loved Drinking from the bottle, that was my morning alarm for school for like 2 years aha

Does he have a new album in the works?

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

I love him and used to be a big fan in 2014/2015, I know this is a basic answer but probably I Need Your Love, thats one of my fave songs ever. I also loved Drinking from the bottle, that was my morning alarm for school for like 2 years aha

Does he have a new album in the works?

I Need Your Love is a sweet bop. 
He released some stuff as Love Regenerator, but hopefully he’s working in a new album.

• Love 2
Just now, outrageous122 said:

He really is a super-producer. While I do love his collabs, my favorite Calvin Harris songs are ones he actually sings on. I love his voice. "Feels So Close" & "Summer" really were IT! :praisega: Yaaas King!

I remember when Feel So Close came out, Uni days, and the song is still a part of me 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Calvin Harris is distinctive from other DJs for his raspy, vocal chops. He has worked with A list singers and I think he has had a great influence in both EDM and pop. 
I even think Britney’s voice would sound amazing over his beats.

What’s your favorite song by him? It was real hard to pick one, but here’s mine: 

6E358609-28F4-4C38-91BD-C6AC8FAFDC3B.jpeg

If Britney ever return to release a new single, she definitely should collaborate with Calvin Harris, we would have a strong name in EDM without anybody singing beyond Britney. She could call other Djs like The Chainsmokers, Marshmello and Dj Snake to create a real dance album. We could even start a new campaing after #FreeBritney succeed and tag it as #BritneyCallTheDjs .

Answering to the topic question, it's really difficult to tell which of his songs I like the most, he has a lot of great songs. But to suggest some of them: I'm Not Alone, Ready For The Weekend, Flashback, Under Control, Blame, Summer, Outside and my favorite of all time from him is:

Happy to meet Calvin Harris fans here! :jj:

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block