Kelly Rowland says for an entire decade she felt like she lived in Beyonce's shadow

24 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

No. Thats your opinion, beyonce and her wasps and a bunch of deluded, entitlied idiots who think they are just perfect and are above everyone 

first of all educate yourself and don't spread around profanity over other fanbases :lessons: 

second, if you dare post the best vocal performance of kelly rowland so i can post the best one from Beyoncé so everyone can see the diffference  :jj:

f691a060946187bee32a7ff556f708ee.gif

1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

first of all educate yourself and don't spread around profanity over other fanbases :lessons: 

second, if you dare post the best vocal performance of kelly rowland so i can post the best one from Beyoncé so everyone can see the diffference  :jj:

f691a060946187bee32a7ff556f708ee.gif

theres that delusion i spoke off. JORDAN MILLER as for my warning. GO *** URSELF . . . . & kiss my sweet lily white south east London ***. BYE

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block