I have to know this; I think the world of Fe but who's side is she on?

Andy_Land69

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure she doesn't have much legal knowledge etc. and probably gets paid well to be on the team.

She has known Britney for so long and is such a sweet person. I don't think Britney would hold it against her for not fighting it harder. I could see Fe supporting Britney and being good to her but also just telling her to pray and that what's done in the dark will come to the light and just encouraging Britney to be strong and that she's a great mom etc etc

Essentially just working to comfort her and be a sweet, genuine presence in her life. I think overall that probably does do Britney good and helps to ground her. Even though she's not particularly helpful in terms of getting her freedom. 

1 minute ago, MX3 said:

I'm sure she doesn't have much legal knowledge etc. and probably gets paid well to be on the team.

She has known Britney for so long and is such a sweet person. I don't think Britney would hold it against her for not fighting it harder. I could see Fe supporting Britney and being good to her but also just telling her to pray and that what's done in the dark will come to the light and just encouraging Britney to be strong and that she's a great mom etc etc

Essentially just working to comfort her and be a sweet, genuine presence in her life. I think overall that probably does do Britney good and helps to ground her. Even though she's not particularly helpful in terms of getting her freedom. 

I feel like this is a very insightful and well thought out opinion tbh. I can see your reasoning, and I agree with you. <3

actually she is under contract too and she can't talk or get too close to britney, she was just contracted to bring the illusion that britney is better, that her friends are with her blablbalbla that's why she was a "TOUR ASSISTANT" for the meet and greets on circus tour, femme fatale tour, pom, etc. but  shes no more britney's personal assitant cuz she's not allowed to get too close to britney as she was before (cuz they fear that she could help her go against the rules like give her a cellphone to get in touch with forvidden people etc).  that's why she has a cameo on the zone, she love's britney and want to try to keep britney's image clean,, but she can't bee too close to her, or have you seen them been close friends during the past 10 years? nope they just see each other eventually. just like britney's mom.

go watch i am britney jean and you will notice, that fe is not in the team anymore, she don't have a voice in britney's life, managament, schedule, etc. she just gets contracted as a puppet when she is gives concerts, so the fans thinks that brit is better with her friend fe, that fe is backstage helping britney making her laugh, etc, but the truth is they don't see themself as much.

sadly fe talk cuz she signed a non disclosure agreement

1 hour ago, FreeLou said:

Lost respect for her when she attended The Zone. I used to be hopeful when she liked #freebritney posts, but if that’s all she’s gonna do while Britney is losing her mind through this abuse then **** her too. 

The Zone cameo is not that deep. We have been consuming Britney non stop since the cship was enacted. :tired:

• Content Curators

Some of y’all talked too soon cause she just liked a comment tagging her in a video explaining the letter Britney wrote back in 2008 in third person 

back last year she liked several comments about freebritney 

also some of y’all saying u never liked fe? She was probably one of the few sweetest people in Britney’s life that was honest and  humble

yall can’t just think “why hasn’t she freed Britney”  Like it’s not that simple and her team is so powerful and has access to the best lawyers 

so shut up

She was friends with Lynne before Britney became a star and that is never going to chance. She is still best friends with Lynne, and wouldn't jeopardise that, because she knows Lynne needs a friend too.
So I think that is why, but she is totally team britney.

But remember Felicia quit in 2007 because she couldn't stand watching britney destroying her "life"

Archived