Iconic Exhale Moments

• 2 months later...
On 7/10/2020 at 2:49 AM, illuminatiney said:

I remember KBrackson she was an adm :wontcry:

I can't rememeber what happened exactly (I think she had some sort of meltdown, a feud with Jordan or something like that). There even was a thread saying goodbye :sobbing:

That girl's a mess on twitter. She almost committed suicide this summer when she got called out for her racism:orangu_orangutan_ape:

I don't know, I just recently joined. I was on breatheheavy (and variants of it) over the course of the last 10 years or so. I got an award for being an "Attention *****" and "Hot Mess" even though I was typically pleasant and nice. Then I got banned because of a dry joke I made with a mutual friend of mine who totally didn't even see the joke. He later spazzed out on me and blocked me on instagram when I went ahead to clarify over messenger. He was suffering from mental health issues anyway and I decided 2020 was going to be drama free. 

So now I've upgraded. And Exhale ... 1... 2.. 3...

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

BRITMAS 

I love it in here when she is gearing up for something big and then boom! Like Circus era. The most fun themes. And when unreleased tracks get leaked. Toms Diner that was everything. Id love to see Brits take on a disco abba donna summer vibe.  And the rock versions of her songs someone posted. Brit sounds great with an electric and acoustic guitars, You really get to hear her tone and appreciate her vocal agility.

On 7/9/2020 at 6:56 PM, nwonder said:

The night of vma 2007.

I remember everyone was convinced she was trolling as way to play with her haters and that she was gonna back out at the end of the show and perform a song called ‘cry’ 

There was a big rumor that day while watching Britney Spears Opening the Vmas with Gimme More!!! 

..They said She was fooling everyone and that the real performance was going to be Hot As Ice as a final act of that night. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I also remember that they described that performance with a lot of magic tricks including Cris Angel, Britney in a beautiful dress similar to Shadow (Onyx Hotel Tour), and don't forget that she was gonna fly in the air. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

When she did a Q&A live backstage at Ellen in 2012 (I think), but got distracted by those 2 little girls that were always on Ellen, forgot all about us fans and gave us a quick, kinda sarcastic sounding ‘tata’ when she left the stream. 

We were pissed!!! I remember we were all adding something like #BritneyFansDissapointed to our sigs that day and trying to get it to trend on Twitter 😂😂😂

Also does anyone remember a user named GossipGirl? She created a thread one day with all these crazy rumours about Brit (including that she had an ******** and that’s why her and JT broke up) and exhale was split in half with some people believing her and the other half completely dragging her to hell. 

Good, messy times 😂

On 7/9/2020 at 6:49 PM, illuminatiney said:

I remember KBrackson she was an adm :wontcry:

I can't rememeber what happened exactly (I think she had some sort of meltdown, a feud with Jordan or something like that). There even was a thread saying goodbye :sobbing:

Yeah, what happened? 
I followed her on social media back then & she had went super religious Christian, too. 

I've been around a while...

Comment pretty infrequently.  Let the shade be thrown by the Babes as it were.  But love Brit.  I think the most infamous moment I can recall was the site being served with a cease and Desist by one Mr. Spears... And it justifiably, scaring the shnikies outta Jordan.confused britney spears GIF

Then to come back like a week later realizing he hadn't done anything wrong anyway.**** britney spears GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block