Iconic Exhale Moments

19 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Obviously the most iconic moment was when BreatheHeavy Community was created and all of Exhale revolted. :imacat: I mean some people got their start on there, @Roxxy included. :barbie:

Right after we had had the #FreeBritney mega thread earlier that year :nochillbrit:

That was another moment. No thread had gotten as many views and replies. Well, mostly it was because many threads got merged there, but it did have lots of replies. I literally spent months in there and in the meantime I completely ignored any other thread on the forum out of that place. I actually can't believe people were still making other threads while all of that was happening 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

Right after we had had the #FreeBritney mega thread earlier that year :nochillbrit:

That was another moment. No thread had gotten as many views and replies. Well, mostly it was because many threads got merged there, but it did have lots of replies. I literally spent months in there and in the meantime I completely ignored any other thread on the forum out of that place. I actually can't believe people were still making other threads while all of that was happening 

I know. I go back to look at that thread and I'm like all the things we didn't know that were coming... :crying2: I really feel for Jordan, though. He was clearly very unhappy with Exhale when BH Community was created and I hate that. Burnout is the worst.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, nwonder said:

The night of vma 2007.

I remember everyone was convinced she was trolling as way to play with her haters and that she was gonna back out at the end of the show and perform a song called ‘cry’ 

I  was like 9 years old and I was lurking on here my mom found out and freaked out screaming "you are in that site of that pxrn star talking with those pervs" :wontcry:

:haha:

• Haha 4

Im terrible at remembering usernames but a while back, there was a new user who everyone kept calling hot, he took the compliments and was quite active on here. But then another user called him out for using their friends pics on here, pretending to be someone he wasn’t and it was hilarious. It was a totally unrelated thread and she just came for his throat out of nowhere  :tifflmao:

It’s probably one of my fav exhale moments along with the desert performance and the touchy Marta mess :tifflmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

When Chrisnay told everyone that her team was planning to release the 2nd version of Make Me at some point, and everyone called him a troll and he got banned. 

.....wait he was right! LOL 

:omggg: Omg your pic with queen b is one of the best I’ve seen from a m&g! What was it like to meet the b_tch, the real one...queen britney?!

4 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

people did not hold back in the chat room :sobbing:

:wontcry:

No wonder why Jordan took it down

1 minute ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Im terrible at remembering usernames but a while back, there was a new user who everyone kept calling hot, he took the compliments and was quite active on here. But then another user called him out for using their friends pics on here, pretending to be someone he wasn’t and it was hilarious. It was a totally unrelated thread and she just came for his throat out of nowhere  :tifflmao:

It’s probably one of my fav exhale moments along with the desert performance and the touchy Marta mess :tifflmao:

I remember that :gloria:

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

When Chrisnay told everyone that her team was planning to release the 2nd version of Make Me at some point, and everyone called him a troll and he got banned. 

.....wait he was right! LOL 

Omg Chrisnay :airpls:

I still pretened the 2nd version of Make Me was never released  :gloria:

I've been stalking exhale since 2012 - just joined this year:bwink:

A "time traveler " from the future wrote a thread on here about a musical apocalypse headed by Beyoncé and JAY Z. There were two sides (I think White & Black) and eventually the user just disappeared. Reading it was like a fever dream. I'm know I'm not doing justice as to how ICONIC this thread was. @Jordan Miller PLEASE help me out :blol:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block