Iconic Exhale Moments

59 minutes ago, Style. said:

The most iconique and savage exhale moment was when somebody hack the layout page where it says BREATHEHEAVY to something like BEYONCE QUEEN (or something similar). The gays were fuming because it happened when stan wars were real and Britney vs Beyonce was a thing. :tiffcackle:

Tell me I’m not the only one remembering this. :tiffcackle:
@Jordan Miller

Definitely we all have a meltdown when that happened :gloria:

I rememeber I almost threw my computer through the window :wontcry: #SorryNotSorry

• Haha 4
  • Leader
2 hours ago, Style. said:

The most iconique and savage exhale moment was when somebody hacked the layout page where it says BREATHEHEAVY to something like BEYONCE QUEEN (or something similar). The gays were fuming because it happened when stan wars were real and Britney vs Beyonce was a thing. :tiffcackle:

Tell me I’m not the only one remembering this. :tiffcackle:
@Jordan Miller

Ughhhhh. 

That happened because I wasn't super familiar with how this forum software worked / had moderators that secretly hated this place and tricked me / abused my trust. :didilie:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Those iconic QueenFlopga threads/songs and when Jawni aka @OuttaThis***** on Twitter hacked BH :gloria:

Who was him btw?

I do remember 2017-2018 2 users who were haters af and made a lot of threads criticizing Britney (but it was a lot, a lot of hate). They attacked her and anyone who was against them, there was a lot of negativity here tbh. Can someone remember their usernames? lol

• Haha 1

When TMZ posted a rumor that Britney would be performing in the desert and @Jordan Miller reported on it, explicitly calling it a rumor, but people still dragged him for the filth when Britney did not, in fact, perform. :icant2: Iconic doesn't necessarily have to be good or proud moments, it just needs to be memorable. And everyone's misplaced idiotic rage was sure as hell memorable. :gimmemoar:

Oh, and apparently the Little Monsters were infiltrating Exhale back then (certain members who were part of both fandoms exposed the conspiracy) and they were pretending to "hand in" their Stan cards, as well as writing vile messages about hoping Britney would crash in the helicopter. But Exhale made quick work of those ugly hoes. :imcute: 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block