Iconic Exhale Moments

46 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I remember when Cappy used to say mad deluded things about Britney that were the total opposite to anyone's thoughts during POM/POM tour and everyone would just drag them to the depths of the earth.

Fair play to Cappy, they never backed down once :weusay:

I haven’t seen Cappy here in a while now that you mention it :ohdear:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, Isla said:

QueenFlopga

BritFan505

X Factorney

Myah Jean

Desert performance

Make Me video

Free Britney thread

POM

POM M&Gs and Martagate

I could go on. 

Wait. Queen Flopga?! Whaaat?! Please elaborate :hahaha: 

And what was it like here when the MM music video came out? I wasn’t here for that gem of a moment 

well done applause GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

Obviously the most iconic moment was when BreatheHeavy Community was created and all of Exhale revolted. :imacat: I mean some people got their start on there, @Roxxy included. :barbie:

This. And thank you for using my emote. :barbie:

I will always be proud to call BreatheHeavy Community my home town. It was a short but definitely sweet 4 months. 💛🧡💜

I'll even say when it closed down, like that was also iconic - cause it was when I crossed over to here and Exhale was revived. :comingthru:

#RememberingBreatheHeavyCommunity #JusticeForBreatheHeavyCommunity

• Love 2

Cappy will never be replaced. Although he says odd things, he was sweet and gentle and never came for anybody unless they come for him. And he was not problematic. I never got a single report or IM or DM from a concerned Exhaler about his behavior.

In fact, when I crossed over to here, Cappy even had fans who despite not agreeing with his controversial opinions, found him endearing and loveable. Cappy is gentle and kind and never obnoxious. And not a flop fan. :chrissy:

#WeLoveYouCappy 💛🧡💜

• Love 4
  • Like 1

i remember when the MM video dropped.

everyone was trying to be so supportive even though everyone knew how trash it was, you could feel the silence in the electronic waves

whenever a MV is out, that thread gets filled with gifs andd gifs of that video. But that day, there was none. Just cold blooded silence:shocked:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

i remember when the MM video dropped.

everyone was trying to be so supportive even though everyone knew how trash it was, you could feel the silence in the electronic waves

whenever a MV is out, that thread gets filled with gifs andd gifs of that video. But that day, there was none. Just cold blooded silence:shocked:

Omg i cant believe i missed that haha

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I just remembered when Jordan changed Exhale from a Britney forum to a pop culture forum and people got so mad and started leaving :gloria: 

:orangu: it was a cultural reset 

I remember people posting ***** and XX pics to get blocked. Iconic.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block