Iconic Exhale Moments

• Content Curators

I think the freebritney thread and movement was just iconic

the replies on that thread never stopped for months 

I also remember when everyone freaked out before Pom tour 2018 when knee said she would add a few remixes and everyone was convinced it was HIAM and overprotected 

I also remember apple pie :airpls: 

I have now lost hope on her releasing new music after how many rumors I’ve dealt with on here that turned out not to be true 

• Haha 1

BH almost becoming an official Britney site and then cease and desisted by Jamie

The Team Jordan / Team Jamie wars in 2008 with everyone showing their allegiance in their signatures

Some user named Andy in the Circus era used to post pictures all over the forum of me with ****s in my mouth, which was weird 

the desert performance 

The Make Me video

• Like 2
10 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Wait. Queen Flopga?! Whaaat?! Please elaborate :hahaha: 

And what was it like here when the MM music video came out? I wasn’t here for that gem of a moment 

well done applause GIF

QueenFlopga was a user active here in 2012 that would just troll us all. And he used this gif/emote a lot :queenflopga: 

As for the Make Me video... well, there was so many meltdowns :gloria: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
12 hours ago, Oxic said:

The user @Destiny back back on 2015-2017 I think, she commented on EVERY THREAD and was on the forum 24/7, she got dragged cuz people "asummed" she had no life :badthoughts:  she was iconic tbh

I liked her and I miss her tbh. I loved her obsession with Gasoline which she said was one of her favourite Britney songs. 

• Haha 3

The most iconique and savage exhale moment was when somebody hacked the layout page where it says BREATHEHEAVY to something like BEYONCE QUEEN (or something similar). The gays were fuming because it happened when stan wars were real and Britney vs Beyonce was a thing. :tiffcackle:

Tell me I’m not the only one remembering this. :tiffcackle:
@Jordan Miller

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block