Teri Hatcher had Nicolette Sheridan fired.

Spicechinodiva

In the 00s, A Sunday night gay staple happened, Desperate Housewives, which ironically inspired The real housewives franchise, even the initial ads in press, had the ladies wear "I'm a lynette", or I'm a Susan, ironically they knew better than to a market a real life Bree Van De Kamp as her need for perfection and all around presentation was the reason why a divorce happened and her kids resented her.

desperate housewives youre here youre queer and im used to it GIF

But sadly,  Reports are coming in That actually paints the behind the scenes in a not so happy light. 

Teri Hatcher who played the damsel in distress Susan Meyer..unfair desperate housewives GIF

Actually made the set a nightmare and was a bully from the start, and apparently it began when she won the golden globe for her role (it's the only time one of the cast members won an award for the acting).. 

Eva Longoria who played the campy Gabriella solis (a huge gay following in her character out of the four)

desperate housewives i have read the constitution and it does not protect ugly people GIF

Actually wasn't getting equal pay the way the other established actresses were, it was Convicted criminal  Felicity huffman who spoke up, But Teri Hatcher wasn't happy and felt new comers like Eva has to earn their worth when working with established veterans. She lost Eva was making the same as she was marketed as the main 4. 

Now on to the second biggest character of the show with a huge gay following. 

The unapologetic bish who's the town's hussy and proud to be a **** and owns it. 

Nicolette Sheridan as Edie Brit.

Sadly she was fired, after she went to show creator addressing that Teri Hatcher was a very mean girl. 

She lost a wrongful termination lawsuit against Cherry in 2017.

But I find it odd, all the other ladies still find work. But Teri went to do cooking segments on Instagram, Karma caught up to her reputation and quietly cancelled her. 

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=12285936

@Jordan Miller

@ColdAsFire88

@Roxxy

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Who would've thought? I always had the feeling she was the kindest person, but I guess she really is just an amazing actress and nothing else :orangu: I heard she had a huge dispute with Marcia Cross (Bree) over something, but Marcia was too big and way too important to be fired. Either way, I'm glad karma caught up with Teri. Nicolette's career is doing pretty well tbh

I remember reading an interview with the actress who played Lynettes neighbour (I can’t remember her name) but she said that Teri was the only one interacted with the rest of cast and crew and threw her bday party or something in her trailer and the cast just stuck to themselves . 

But then theses been other stories about Terri being the nightmare on set so who knows 

Archived