"My Prerogative" in 4K 60FPS +Light Restored Edit

MSTAR

Hello!! :hiii:

I just released and wanted to share with you my new video which is an upscale of My Prerogative in 4K 60FPS where I tried to restore the lighting (we barely see a few things on the original due to a lack of luminosity).

The music video is edited to let it on YouTube, but hey, I included some alternative takes to re-discover the music video to make it as "second" alternative version of the music video.

Hope you enjoy!! :cuteidk:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, blackoutbixxh said:

YASSSSS!! :meryl:

Thank you for bringing back my obsession with this video :werk:

You're welcome and it's a pleasure! :makeitrain:

I passed a whole hour to decide which frame would perfectly fit the thumbnail but still didn't found except the current one. Have someone an idea of which frame should I put in the thumbnail or the current is perfect?

10 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

You're welcome and it's a pleasure! :makeitrain:

I passed a whole hour to decide which frame would perfectly fit the thumbnail but still didn't found except the current one. Have someone an idea of which frame should I put in the thumbnail or the current is perfect?

The car and the bed scenes are always a stand out for me 14a98cd54498f507475d5d867be20f9e.jpgBritney_Spears_My_prerogative.jpg

Alright, after testing the new methods for improving the quality on my 2 last videos, I will apply them on my new ones. Okay so if you want to know my next videos, here you go:

- Circus (4K 60FPS reworked with Shadow Textures + Remastered Audio) and in original 4:3 this time

- Born To Make You Happy (4K 60FPS reworked with Shadow Textures + Remastered Audio)

- Other Artist // Fergie: London Bridge (Oh Sh**!) (4K 60FPS reworked with Shadow Textures)

- Hold It Against Me (4K 60FPS reworked with Shadow Textures)

- I'm A Slave 4 U [Mix of: Official version/Dance Version/Uncut Version] (4K 60FPS reworked with Shadow Textures)

I know that people are dying for Slave lol, but it's the hardest video I would make cuz there are 3 upscales to make, 3 videos to improve, and mixing/editing them for keeping a consistent music video is too hard. But don't worry, it's coming soon!!

8 minutes ago, Towelney said:

The taste came back :urite:

My Prerogative is indeed one of the best video of her, essentially because it looks like a short movie. However, I hate how they added the film grain effect on the music video, it was hard to remove them on the music video but I did it! :verycool:

Archived