Adele reportedly taps John Legend and producer Raphael Saadiq for new album

• Leader

adele-legend.jpg.69ffdc5ed99eb80f46c01a88b9982c8e.jpg

Adele is reportedly working with John Legend and singer/songwriter/producer Raphael Saadiq. Saadiq has created hits for Joss Stone, D'Angelo, TLC, En Vogue, Kelis, Mary J. Blige, Ledisi, Whitney Houston, Solange Knowles and Legend. 

A source tells the The Mirror Adele “is ­pouring her heart and soul into this record, ­including how she feels post-divorce.”

Adele said her album would arrive in September, something her manager recently shot down

My first thoughts? A collab between Adele and Legend could be legendary, but feels a tad too safe and predictable. Either way, I'm super thirsty for her new music. 

What do YOU think?

Related:

3 hours ago, Alestaos said:

No because she didn't treat and release All I ask as a proper single. We had no good MV for it, no good advertising. It was the best song off that album and she wasted it!
I haven't forgiven Adele for wasting such an opportunity with All I Ask :howdareyou:

feel ya !.. All I Ask was also my favorite track from her last album.
After the grammys performance and her vocal cord injury she stopped performing it , several singing youtubers said it is because All I Ask is too complicatad to sing. Bruno Mars himself said the song was specifically designed to take Adele out of her comfort zone and show all her vocal range.

I think she just decided not to release it as a single so she dont have to performing it anymore :icant2:

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Barajas said:

feel ya !.. All I Ask was also my favorite track from her last album.
After the grammys performance and her vocal cord injury she stopped performing it , several singing youtubers said it is because All I Ask is too complicatad to sing. Bruno Mars himself said the song was specifically designed to take Adele out of her comfort zone and show all her vocal range.

I think she just decided not to release it as a single so she dont have to performing it anymore :icant2:

Yeah Adele does come across as lazy when it comes to her artistry. It did feel like "oh i can't sing it, so i am not going to bother now" instead of embracing the song and doing it justice. Hell if she didn't want to sing it, it could of easily gone to a more talented vocalist like Leona Lewis. 

52 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Yeah Adele does come across as lazy when it comes to her artistry. It did feel like "oh i can't sing it, so i am not going to bother now" instead of embracing the song and doing it justice. Hell if she didn't want to sing it, it could of easily gone to a more talented vocalist like Leona Lewis. 

I think Bruno firsr intention was to keep it for himself, but he gave it to Adele because she would make of it a global massive hit. 
Anyway.. I need her new music ASAP!.. why is she taking so long?...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block