City Girls & Doja Cat - “P*$$y Talk” (music video)

On 7/2/2020 at 6:39 PM, OnlyFacts said:

You’re a non-black person typing and using the n-word in a joking manner. That’s disgusting, repulsive, and unacceptable. And also...

racist wonder showzen GIF

No what's racist is you not accepting his cultural differences and silencing his voice. What's racist is you assuming what his background is based off his color.

Not everyone wants to casually hear this kind of music and the content in it. I personally don't care, but I still have respect for those who don't like it.

He's not wrong in what he said. Find five songs in that genre, ON THE CHARTS, that don't use any of those words.

He was not being derogatory in the slightest, just stating FACTS.

55 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

The video is cheap, but the song is a bop. Just wish it didn’t include Doja since she’s racist

Anyways....

twerk gif GIF

The gag is she’s not racist , she’s debunked those rumors since then so educate yourself maybe..... it’s called public chat rooms, anyone can join in a public chat room ( I’ve been in plenty and met some homophobic racist individuals in them) You either ignore them or go to different one and the song she did was a way of fighting back the term “dunnitdonuffin” because as a black women she was always made fun of and they would use that term on her so she flipped it and made it a song to say **** you to the people who would say that to her, obviously it didn’t get released because artist sometimes like to record music just to let some steam out, doesn’t mean they have plans to release, unfortunately for her it got leaked and she explained all of that in her video you can easily look up,  stop making cancel culture a trend, because facts don’t care about your opinion. 

1 minute ago, Agapemiseo said:

The gag is she’s not racist , she’s debunked those rumors since then so educate yourself maybe..... it’s called public chat rooms, anyone can join in a public chat room ( I’ve been in plenty and met some homophobic racist individuals in them) You either ignore them or go to different one and the song she did was a way of fighting back the term “dunnitdonuffin” because as a black women she was always made fun of and they would use that term on her so she flipped it and made it a song to say **** you to the people who would say that to her, obviously it didn’t get released because artist sometimes like to record music just to let some steam out, doesn’t mean they have plans to release, unfortunately for her it got leaked and she explained all of that in her video you can easily look up,  stop making cancel culture a trend, because facts don’t care about your opinion. 

Trump says he isn’t racist too, doesn’t he? And we know that’s a lie

:cheese:

I really don’t think Doja is racist... I mean she’s a black woman herself, and her biggest inspiration is Nicki. And her and Megan Thee Stallian are good friends. She’s always working with other black artists as well... anyway Doja looks drop dead amazing in this ... she literally MADE the video because the rest is boring tbh...

40 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

I really don’t think Doja is racist... I mean she’s a black woman herself, and her biggest inspiration is Nicki. And her and Megan Thee Stallian are good friends. She’s always working with other black artists as well... anyway Doja looks drop dead amazing in this ... she literally MADE the video because the rest is boring tbh...

Colorism is a serious issue in the black community. Light skinned black women and men often think they’re better than darker skinned women. There’s a terrible belief that if you’re darker than a brown paper bag, that you’re ugly. Doja said in texts “I wish I wasn’t black, but at least I’m light skinned and thick.” That is her being racist against her own race. Also, add to that the fact that she was stripping and degrading herself in chat rooms with racist white incels doesn’t help her. Doja is racist. Sorry. Doja is also homophobic. Let’s not forget that.

12 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Colorism is a serious issue in the black community. Light skinned black women and men often think they’re better than darker skinned women. There’s a terrible belief that if you’re darker than a brown paper bag, that you’re ugly. Doja said in texts “I wish I wasn’t black, but at least I’m light skinned and thick.” That is her being racist against her own race. Also, add to that the fact that she was stripping and degrading herself in chat rooms with racist white incels doesn’t help her. Doja is racist. Sorry. Doja is also homophobic. Let’s not forget that.

Do you really think she’s homophobic? I remember you saying she used the F-word and stuff.. I didn’t know about her saying the light skinned thing :( 

40 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

Do you really think she’s homophobic? I remember you saying she used the F-word and stuff.. I didn’t know about her saying the light skinned thing :( 

She’s been accused of calling people the F word, and said it on Twitter multiple times. She’s problematic AF. She’s homophobic and racist. This brief video sums everything up pretty well and has screenshots 

1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

She’s been accused of calling people the F word, and said it on Twitter multiple times. She’s problematic AF. She’s homophobic and racist. This brief video sums everything up pretty well and has screenshots 

Noooo :tiffanycries: I don't want this to be true because I really like her :shaking:

4 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

Noooo :tiffanycries: I don't want this to be true because I really like her :shaking:

Say so isn’t a good enough song to look past her racism and homophobia. She’s problematic as hell. I’m sorry to be the one to tell you, but I was summoned to exhale to spread facts. And that’s what I’ll continue doing.

Take all the time you need, friend. I’m here for you 

:mcry:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Say so isn’t a good enough song to look past her racism and homophobia. She’s problematic as hell. I’m sorry to be the one to tell you, but I was summoned to exhale to spread facts. And that’s what I’ll continue doing.

Take all the time you need, friend. I’m here for you 

Mom Pray GIF by John Crist Comedy

I'm not ready for the truth:wontcry:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block