City Girls & Doja Cat - “P*$$y Talk” (music video)

New Doja Cat music: “🐱 Talk “ with City Girls awaits below.

Okay, Doja is only featured in this, but I posted it because the city girls are flopping but their new album is a bop, and this song is a bop. However, Doja is still racist and homophobic, so stream the rest of the album too rather than just this song 🙃

doja-cat.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only talking cat I know is Garfield 

All Female Rappers lyrics in 2020: pu55y pu55y a55 a55 +!++ies +!++ies n!gg4 n!gg4 pu55y pu55y  All male rappers lyrics in 2020:  n!gg4 n!gg4 b!+ch b!+ch lamborguini gun gun pow pow b!

This is a repulsive comment 

Posted Images

I was just reading how the album dropped without any buzz or hype. I have been waiting and waiting for City Girls but don’t have social media then :gagacrash: ALBUM :shadelaugh: Its on my listen to list.

I was actually going to post a thread and ask if people think they’re ‘over’. They seem to have lost momentum  :wendycry:

Just now, ColdAsFire88 said:

I was just reading how the album dropped without any buzz or hype. I have been waiting and waiting for City Girls but don’t have social media then :gagacrash: ALBUM :shadelaugh: Its on my listen to list.

I was actually going to post a thread and ask if people think they’re ‘over’. They seem to have lost momentum  :wendycry:

The album leaked so they rushed to release it...and it sold 2k in pure sales :wendycry: but it’s a bop

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

God stop :typing: we get it, you can’t move on :messbye: If you don’t like Doja stop making topics about her, as simple as that :nervousney: 

Did you read the post? I said I posted about their collab with Doja to bring attention to the city girls album which is flopping. If I posted about the city girls, most people on here wouldn’t click or wouldn’t know who they are. Reading is fundamental. Thanks. I said the song is a bop even with Doja.

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Did you read the post? I said I posted about their collab with Doja to bring attention to the city girls album which is flopping. If I posted about the city girls, most people on here wouldn’t click or wouldn’t know who they are. Reading is fundamental. Thanks. I said the song is a bop even with Doja.

Yeah but I don’t see the need for you saying Doja is racist and so in a post which had nothing to do about it.We get it, you don’t like her

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

14 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah but I don’t see the need for saying Doja is racist and so. We get it, you don’t like her

I will always say that...because it’s a fact. Just like I’ll always say Chris brown is a disgusting human for what he did to Rihanna, just like I’ll always say Katy Perry is a mean girl for all of her antics, etc etc. It’s who she is. You’re just looking for an argument. I said what I said. I meant what I meant. And I be who I be

can’t even give the girl a compliment without it coming back to some mess

red wine ugh GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

• Like 1

All Female Rappers lyrics in 2020:

pu55y pu55y a55 a55 +!++ies +!++ies n!gg4 n!gg4 pu55y pu55y 

All male rappers lyrics in 2020: 

n!gg4 n!gg4 b!+ch b!+ch lamborguini gun gun pow pow b!+ch n!gg4 n!gg4 yeah yeah money money streets

I will never understand the appeal of the genre, but looks like it's an american thing....its not like they're even good singers.

cringe wookie GIF

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ElToxico said:

All Female Rappers lyrics in 2020:

pu55y pu55y a55 a55 +!++ies +!++ies n!gg4 n!gg4 pu55y pu55y 

All male rappers lyrics in 2020: 

n!gg4 n!gg4 b!+ch b!+ch lamborguini gun gun pow pow b!+ch n!gg4 n!gg4 yeah yeah money money streets

I will never understand the appeal of the genre, but looks like it's an american thing....its not like they're even good singers.

cringe wookie GIF

This is a repulsive comment 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

The fact that the lyrics of the song you just posted is 90% made of my "repulsive comment" makes you a bit of a hypocrite. sorry jennifer lawrence GIF

You’re a non-black person typing and using the n-word in a joking manner. That’s disgusting, repulsive, and unacceptable. And also...

racist wonder showzen GIF

• Like 1