City Girls & Doja Cat - “P*$$y Talk” (music video)

New Doja Cat music: “🐱 Talk “ with City Girls awaits below.

Okay, Doja is only featured in this, but I posted it because the city girls are flopping but their new album is a bop, and this song is a bop. However, Doja is still racist and homophobic, so stream the rest of the album too rather than just this song 🙃

doja-cat.jpg

I was just reading how the album dropped without any buzz or hype. I have been waiting and waiting for City Girls but don’t have social media then :gagacrash: ALBUM :shadelaugh: Its on my listen to list.

I was actually going to post a thread and ask if people think they’re ‘over’. They seem to have lost momentum  :wendycry:

Just now, ColdAsFire88 said:

I was just reading how the album dropped without any buzz or hype. I have been waiting and waiting for City Girls but don’t have social media then :gagacrash: ALBUM :shadelaugh: Its on my listen to list.

I was actually going to post a thread and ask if people think they’re ‘over’. They seem to have lost momentum  :wendycry:

The album leaked so they rushed to release it...and it sold 2k in pure sales :wendycry: but it’s a bop

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

God stop :typing: we get it, you can’t move on :messbye: If you don’t like Doja stop making topics about her, as simple as that :nervousney: 

Did you read the post? I said I posted about their collab with Doja to bring attention to the city girls album which is flopping. If I posted about the city girls, most people on here wouldn’t click or wouldn’t know who they are. Reading is fundamental. Thanks. I said the song is a bop even with Doja.

3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Did you read the post? I said I posted about their collab with Doja to bring attention to the city girls album which is flopping. If I posted about the city girls, most people on here wouldn’t click or wouldn’t know who they are. Reading is fundamental. Thanks. I said the song is a bop even with Doja.

Yeah but I don’t see the need for you saying Doja is racist and so in a post which had nothing to do about it.We get it, you don’t like her

14 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah but I don’t see the need for saying Doja is racist and so. We get it, you don’t like her

I will always say that...because it’s a fact. Just like I’ll always say Chris brown is a disgusting human for what he did to Rihanna, just like I’ll always say Katy Perry is a mean girl for all of her antics, etc etc. It’s who she is. You’re just looking for an argument. I said what I said. I meant what I meant. And I be who I be

can’t even give the girl a compliment without it coming back to some mess

red wine ugh GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

• Like 1

All Female Rappers lyrics in 2020:

pu55y pu55y a55 a55 +!++ies +!++ies n!gg4 n!gg4 pu55y pu55y 

All male rappers lyrics in 2020: 

n!gg4 n!gg4 b!+ch b!+ch lamborguini gun gun pow pow b!+ch n!gg4 n!gg4 yeah yeah money money streets

I will never understand the appeal of the genre, but looks like it's an american thing....its not like they're even good singers.

cringe wookie GIF

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ElToxico said:

All Female Rappers lyrics in 2020:

pu55y pu55y a55 a55 +!++ies +!++ies n!gg4 n!gg4 pu55y pu55y 

All male rappers lyrics in 2020: 

n!gg4 n!gg4 b!+ch b!+ch lamborguini gun gun pow pow b!+ch n!gg4 n!gg4 yeah yeah money money streets

I will never understand the appeal of the genre, but looks like it's an american thing....its not like they're even good singers.

cringe wookie GIF

This is a repulsive comment 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

The fact that the lyrics of the song you just posted is 90% made of my "repulsive comment" makes you a bit of a hypocrite. sorry jennifer lawrence GIF

You’re a non-black person typing and using the n-word in a joking manner. That’s disgusting, repulsive, and unacceptable. And also...

racist wonder showzen GIF

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block