Clairvoyant reads Britney

monalisaney81

1 hour ago, Slave_4_u said:

Honestly I’m 31, I grew up with Britney, I absolutely never heard/totally forgot about those pregnancy rumors back then...also regarding the CPR, who is W.R.? Wade Robinson? and how do we know rumor? Just curious a lot of this stuff I never knew, which is hard to believe.

I have not said that this is true, I have said that this was rumored and that in Off the record this was said.I have put the links where they talk about it ... it was a long time ago and unfortunately, people have forgotten and some pages have removed it.Maybe if someday someone talks about what really happened and is honest, we will know the truth.

And I said that it was rumored that she allegedly attempted suicide and this was the real reason for the 2002 hiatus and it was rumored that a person did a CPR to her.

And I said that over time and seeing the circumstances, these rumors I can believe.

Britney Spears False Pregnancy Alarm Spooked Justin Timberlake

Britney Spears’ Fear Of Pregnancy Caused Justin Timberlake Split

Britney Spears Pregnancy Scare Story Posted

Justin dumps Britney after pregnancy scare!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Towelney said:

She mentioned Marilyn Monroe! :unreal: Danja said it was one of B10’s Title 

Wait when did he say anything about b10 other than “welcome to the jungle” :waitwhat: was I that busy with my finals to miss it? :watrusayin: and I feel like a creep quoting you over and over in different threads :pieceofwhat:

Edit: Ok I just saw it nevermind :jl:

11 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

Wait when did he say anything about b10 other than “welcome to the jungle” :waitwhat: was I that busy with my finals to miss it? :watrusayin: and I feel like a creep quoting you over and over in different threads :pieceofwhat:

Danja recently posted on his Twitter about one of the songs for B10 being titled Marilyn Monroe. (There’s a thread about it) ☺️ 

I don’t think you’re a creep lol. Not at all :miley:

Archived