Clairvoyant reads Britney

monalisaney81

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was sad to watch :( I hope this wasn’t true. 

Is the old man Larry? :decisions:

She mentioned Marilyn Monroe! :unreal: Danja said it was one of B10’s Title options!!

I was born in 2002...am I Britney and Justin’s love child?! :gloriascary:

I don’t really believe in this stuff either, but it’s creepy how accurate these readings can get. Check out Antphrodite on YouTube; he made two videos about Britney. (Both kinda accurate)

33 minutes ago, Towelney said:

This was sad to watch :( I hope this wasn’t true. 

Is the old man Larry? :decisions:

She mentioned Marilyn Monroe! :unreal: Danja said it was one of B10’s Title options!!

I was born in 2002...am I Britney and Justin’s love child?! :gloriascary:

I don’t really believe in this stuff either, but it’s creepy how accurate these readings can get. Check out Antphrodite on YouTube; he made two videos about Britney. (Both kinda accurate)

I thought about Larry too, since he’s known her since she was very young, and he technically made her a star with his connections.

However she lost me when she said that Britney doesn't love her boys. Like those boys are the only reason shes alive today, and I have no doubt about it. She is only herself when she talks about her boys, they give her life meaning outside from Hollywood.

3 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I thought It was recent... I respect, but don't believe much...

I wonder what those people who said a woman would help Britney and things could be solved this year are saying now.  :teigen:

Not Lynne being that woman and Brit being free in August. Hold my weave sis.

I don’t know about all of that, but was there an entertainment manager before Larry that got her jobs or would this be Larry if we were to believe this? Like was Larry the one getting her the Mickey mouse club gigs or did she have someone else representing her back then? 

3 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

I don’t know about all of that, but was there an entertainment manager before Larry that got her jobs or would this be Larry if we were to believe this? Like was Larry the on getting her the Mickey mouse club gigs Or did she have someone else representing her back then? 

This person could have been a behind the scenes type of guy from Disney tbh we’ve been known Nick & Disney are filled with creeps. 

Her being on MMC opened a lot of doors & connections for her that eventually lead to her recording contract.

Re-reading Britney’s wiki page, said Larry was a close family friend before he pitched her to record labels. Larry did make everything happen for her, I really hope this all just bs, because if it wasn’t, it fits, I don’t know how old he was.

5 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

Re-reading Britney’s wiki page, said Larry was a close family ried before he pitched her to record labels. Larry did make everything happen for her, I really hope this all just bs, because if it wasn’t, it fits, I don’t know how old he was.

Britney and Larry have always had a weird relationship tbh 

Like their chemistry is that of two people who been intimate but no longer are interested in one another..its weird lol

33nyruo.jpg

Also, I wouldn’t doubt if Britney wanted or if someone suggested she get an ******** with Justin, she was at the peak of her stardom then, a baby would have ruined everything. It would also help explain the wanting to get married and have kids right after that relationship ended, perhaps she felt guilty I only say this because of her Christian religious upbringing. 

8 hours ago, C0CKy said:

Glad I checked the comments before watching. She said she doesn’t love her boys?
Thanks for playing fraudster. NEXT. 

I believe she said that he has some money, not nearly as much as Britney but he has a bit of money. He also has a very controlling personality and Britney seems to cater a lot of her time to him over her kids. Which is all truee tbh

10 hours ago, Slave_4_u said:

if someone suggested she get an ******** with Justin,

12 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

However she lost me when she said that Britney doesn't love her boys. Like those boys are the only reason shes alive today,

People who are older ... we remember that there were a lot of rumors in the press and Off the record about this.
The rumors were that she became pregnant and her father and Larry suggested that she have an ********.Britney Spears’ Fear Of Pregnancy Caused Justin Timberlake Split it was leaked to the press, the "source/aka Larry" said it was only a false positive, but that cannot be, perhaps a false negative.

Britney Spears False Pregnancy Alarm Spooked Justin Timberlake

Britney Spears Pregnancy Scare Story Posted

Also, the source / Aka Larry said that they suggested (her team and father) an ******** because he did not know who the father was (the source as always playing a good Samaritan) this is a lie because the dates do not match but as always the good Samaritan of the source doing his job.

It was also rumored that she allegedly attempted suicide( she felt guilty) and that W.R. did a CPR on her.

I always believed this and I don't think pregnancy could destroy her career at the time, look at Kylie or Gigi.

Regarding her children, unfortunately, people have that perspective of her, they see her as a frivolous woman (perhaps this woman has given that feeling) when we all know that for her, her children are all.

1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

People who are older ... we remember that there were a lot of rumors in the press and Off the record about this.
The rumors were that she became pregnant and her father and Larry suggested that she have an ********.Britney Spears’ Fear Of Pregnancy Caused Justin Timberlake Split it was leaked to the press, the "source/aka Larry" said it was only a false positive, but that cannot be, perhaps a false negative.

Britney Spears False Pregnancy Alarm Spooked Justin Timberlake

Britney Spears Pregnancy Scare Story Posted

Also, the source / Aka Larry said that they suggested (her team and father) an ******** because he did not know who the father was (the source as always playing a good Samaritan) this is a lie because the dates do not match but as always the good Samaritan of the source doing his job.

It was also rumored that she allegedly attempted suicide( she felt guilty) and that W.R. did a CPR on her.

I always believed this and I don't think pregnancy could destroy her career at the time, look at Kylie or Gigi.

Regarding her children, unfortunately, people have that perspective of her, they see her as a frivolous woman (perhaps this woman has given that feeling) when we all know that for her, her children are all.

Honestly I’m 31, I grew up with Britney, I absolutely never heard/totally forgot about those pregnancy rumors back then...also regarding the CPR, who is W.R.? Wade Robinson? and how do we know rumor? Just curious a lot of this stuff I never knew, which is hard to believe.

Archived