BloodPop and Danja for B10 PLEASE

I don’t want bloodFLOP anywhere near Britney’s next album. While “better” is a PHENOMENAL song, most of bloodFLOP’s work is terrible. I honestly think he’s produced some of Gaga’s is worst songs ever. But yes, Danja please. I also wouldn’t mind her working with Finneas and also Justin Tranter and Julia Michaels again. But no bloodFLOP please

:umwtf:

16 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

I stay steady with my opinion, we need a real dance album with Calvin Harris, Martin Soveig and Tiesto. Period.

Nah, edm dance pop like that sounds dated now. We need urban dance pop like blackout. It’s been a minute since Calvin Harris has had a hit because of it..

3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Nah, edm dance pop like that sounds dated now. We need urban dance pop like blackout. It’s been a minute since Calvin Harris has had a hit because of it..

I respect your opinion but we already had a urban album attemp that was Glory and it unfortunately flopped really hard. A dance album could save the pop music and make Britney (more) relevant in the music scenario again.

7 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

I respect your opinion but we already had a urban album attemp that was Glory and it unfortunately flopped really hard. A dance album could save the pop music and make Britney (more) relevant in the music scenario again.

I respect your opinion. However, glory was hardly urban. Blackout was Britney’s most urban album, and let’s not forget blackout is the album that was inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame. Beyoncé and Gaga can’t relate to that accomplishment 

:comingthru::comingthru::comingthru::gagacrash:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I respect your opinion. However, glory was hardly urban. Blackout was Britney’s most urban album, and let’s not forget blackout is the album that was inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame. Beyoncé and Gaga can’t relate to that accomplishment 

:comingthru::comingthru::comingthru::gagacrash:

I don't believe that the lightning could strike twice if we had Blackout 4.0 (Circus is the leftovers of Blackout and Glory it's kind of a bridge between ITZ and Blackout). Hip hop thing is everywhere and that make us think she kind of "need" to blend her music with it again (ex.: Boom Boom). I look at the other artists you had mentioned to identify what brought them to succsess, mainly talking about Gaga's Chromatica, the 90's elements are amazing and she used it without sounding old, nothing out of this world, but she used it better than Calvin Harris did on his latest work (with Sam Smith, Dua Lipa, etc). She called Blackpink and that was really positive too, I'm not trying to suggest that she could call BTS or any k-pop group, that would sound desperating, but she could at least work with stars as huge as she is (the A-lists). Sabi, G-Eazy, come on... Do you believe that J Lo, Beyoncé, Selena, Shakira, Mariah, Ricky Martin, Justin Bieber, Bebe Rexha, Chainsmokers and others are all "jaded"? Isn't she projecting herself on others?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Lol have you seen her? There’s not gonna be a B10...and saying that breaks my heart...but ain’t gonna happen sweetie.

I believe she won't release more albums either, or tour, or anything. Larry isn't her manager anymore, is he? And with this whole situation of the pandemic, concerts will have to be deeply re-thinked, even if the vaccines work as expected. The industry had changed so much and she is struggling to be relevant, but her efforts aren't working as she wanted to.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PablitoXS said:

I believe she won't release more albums either, or tour, or anything. Larry isn't her manager anymore, is he? And with this whole situation of the pandemic, concerts will have to be deeply re-thinked, even if the vaccines work as expected. The industry had changed so much and she is struggling to be relevant, but her efforts aren't working as she wanted to.

It’s sad. I adore her but she doesn’t want this life and she isn’t well...that’s just a fact. Anyone pretending anything else is kidding themselves.

12 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

I don't believe that the lightning could strike twice if we had Blackout 4.0 (Circus is the leftovers of Blackout and Glory it's kind of a bridge between ITZ and Blackout). Hip hop thing is everywhere and that make us think she kind of "need" to blend her music with it again (ex.: Boom Boom). I look at the other artists you had mentioned to identify what brought them to succsess, mainly talking about Gaga's Chromatica, the 90's elements are amazing and she used it without sounding old, nothing out of this world, but she used it better than Calvin Harris did on his latest work (with Sam Smith, Dua Lipa, etc). She called Blackpink and that was really positive too, I'm not trying to suggest that she could call BTS or any k-pop group, that would sound desperating, but she could at least work with stars as huge as she is (the A-lists). Sabi, G-Eazy, come on... Do you believe that J Lo, Beyoncé, Selena, Shakira, Mariah, Ricky Martin, Justin Bieber, Bebe Rexha, Chainsmokers and others are all "jaded"? Isn't she projecting herself on others?

I agree. She needs to only work with a list artists that are on her level. But her team is too cheap and that’s how we end up with Kmart leftovers like igloo azalea and labelmates “Tinasha” and G-Eazy. But I think Britney can still have a hit by herself...just look at moodring. While it didn’t chart, it did really well for a 4 year old bonus track. But if she collaborates, I hope it’s with Gaga, Dua, Billie or Myah Marie (kidding about the last one :weusay:)

1 minute ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

It’s sad. I adore her but she doesn’t want this life and she isn’t well...that’s just a fact. Anyone pretending anything else is kidding themselves.

I will always be her fan, I like her music and I like the person she is and I rather see her happy than forcing a happiness she doens't feel. Maybe when her kids turn 18 she will be more free to do what she wants. Anyway all I want to see is Britney healthy and happy, we can keep watching her old stuff and the artists that she inspired. I can see her in everything, haha.

6 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I agree. She needs to only work with a list artists that are on her level. But her team is too cheap and that’s how we end up with Kmart leftovers like igloo azalea and labelmates “Tinasha” and G-Eazy. But I think Britney can still have a hit by herself...just look at moodring. While it didn’t chart, it did really well for a 4 year old bonus track. But if she collaborates, I hope it’s with Gaga, Dua, Billie or Myah Marie (kidding about the last one :weusay:)

Definitely she can have a hit by herself, that's why I suggest that she could work with those Dj's because they don't sing in their tracks. Ellie Goulding, John Newman, Cheryl, Bebe Rexha, Halsey, they all had their moments with hits handcrafted by good djs. Watch this:

1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

Nah, edm dance pop like that sounds dated now. We need urban dance pop like blackout. 

I Thought This Fan Base Had Given Up On The Whole ‘Blackout 2.0’ Thing.  It’s Literally Never Going To Happen And I’m Happy About It. 
We Need The EDM Dance - Pop Album Because It Would Slay.  

36 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

Definitely she can have a hit by herself, that's why I suggest that she could work with those Dj's because they don't sing in their tracks. Ellie Goulding, John Newman, Cheryl, Bebe Rexha, Halsey, they all had their moments with hits handcrafted by good djs. Watch this:

I like this song, but I don’t like it for Britney. Honestly, I wish Dua’s entire album was Britney’s. I wouldn’t mind Britney’s next album sounding like future nostalgia (but in a Britney kinda way). Like could you imagine Britney having her own “hallucinate” or “don’t start now”?! That would be career reinvigorating in my opinion 🙂

But you have great taste because this song is a bop! And my gay a_ss loves a colorful video :bop:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
On 6/30/2020 at 2:46 AM, Roxxy said:

I'm down. I mean, say what you want about Gaga and her fakeness (TEA), but girl can write pop songs and is a Britney fan. I know she won't make a bad song for Brit. :gagasmile:

If anything, she will write the hell out of it to try and impress not just Britney but the whole world. She'll talk about her artistry, her songwriting process, her being a Britney fan during her teens and how much she admires Britney's artistry and her resilience and that she's a legend and will remind us once more that she used to do #TouchOfMyHand while staring at a Britney poster when she was young, and say there could be 100 people in a room and 99 don't believe in you but it only takes one person and that was Britney for her  - all of that for an hour long Beats 1 interview, trust. We been knew she's that person. :praisega:

I live for this entire comment :airpls: